1. SimonMcmulkin


    Does anyone know where you can buy or order triple strength medusa waterproofer or something equivalent please? It's for a rising damp dpc. Cheers
  2. C

    Unsure of what this is

    Hello everyone. I have a house built in the 1890s and there is small signs of damp. I took these pics from under the floor boards and wondering what these are and what is best to sort it. I believe I may need a new dpc. Any advice would be great. Chris