Search results

  1. M

    Scored and Rough Render Finish

    Hello Im an architect and looking to specific a project with a render finish similar to the attached photo. Could anyone advise on what you would call these two methods of render finish? The lower half appears to be a rough dragged finish but not in any particular direction, while the top half...