worst rendering i have ever seen

Andy0705

I was just clearing my laptop and came across these.

Got asked few years ago to look at a job that another firm had done whats your thoughts ?

Attachments

• WP_000188.jpg
    WP_000188.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 1,071
  • WP_000190.jpg
    WP_000190.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 1,002
  • WP_000195.jpg
    WP_000195.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 1,050
  • WP_000197.jpg
    WP_000197.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 1,009
  • WP_000198.jpg
    WP_000198.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 964
  • WP_000200.jpg
    WP_000200.jpg
    595.2 KB · Views: 956
  • WP_000201.jpg
    WP_000201.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 948
  • WP_000205.jpg
    WP_000205.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 991
  • WP_000208.jpg
    WP_000208.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 948
Jobs as good as the money.

But to be fair to whoever did it i hate seeing pics of peoples work under light like that. You can see how acute the sun is so its always going to be a struggle. The line of boards (assume thats what it is) lets it down most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jobs as good as the money.

That is something that puzzles me... every customer wants a tip top job... no customer asks for rough one... the fact that someone is desperate for the money and will work for 2 conkers and a frog should not effect their quality of work...

My ex friend when he started out painting and dare I say it plastering use to charge naff all for jobs because he was inexperienced... I was like seriously do you tell them you have 10 seconds of experience? He said no of course not... told him he was a t**t and had no idea how to run a business....

That is something that puzzles me... every customer wants a tip top job... no customer asks for rough one... the fact that someone is desperate for the money and will work for 2 conkers and a frog should not effect their quality of work...

My ex friend when he started out painting and dare I say it plastering use to charge naff all for jobs because he was inexperienced... I was like seriously do you tell them you have 10 seconds of experience? He said no of course not... told him he was a t**t and had no idea how to run a business....

But a job like that is most likely lads on price being told what they'll do it for. Its not like a domestic where your asked in to someones home and asked to give them a price

I'll do it for 1 conker and a frog...dont want anyone undercutting me. id feel guilty taking a lot of money for painting....its so mind numbingly easy....i know thats not the point but it must surely be a hard sell wanting 150 for a days painting.

But a job like that is most likely lads on price being told what they'll do it for. Its not like a domestic where your asked in to someones home and asked to give them a price

It doesn't make it okay. There's such thing called pride and these c**ts have none.

No one is holding a gun to their heads to do the work for a s**t price if the price is too low don't do the job it's not an excuse to churn out piss poor work.

It doesn't make it okay. There's such thing called pride and these c**ts have none.

No one is holding a gun to their heads to do the work for a s**t price if the price is too low don't do the job it's not an excuse to churn out piss poor work.

Ahh your one of the blokes thats never been short on work/starting out and always in the high price crew. I envy you boys!

I'm one of the blokes that wouldn't leave an abortion of a job and say "ahh well the price was s**t so i'll sleep tonight regardless of the mess I made"

Bare in mind on jobs like this , t@c can change in the middle of the job. Greedy contractors think they got you , and change the price, telling you if you leave you won't get paid! It's a lot going on behind the scenes especially with EWI on big commercial jobs and usually the quality reflects the pay

this is all too often now.

i had a fair few pictures i put up that are still knocking about on the forum but not on my phone anymore.

we've got a few booked in but I'm finding the prices have dropped a bit this year and maybe thats because of how easy the stuff is to get hold of.

most rendering jobs that get in touch with me ask "i want that Weber"

you try and educate the fools and they are not bothered, its all about price, kids round here rendering 3 bed semis including stripping for £3k, what do you expect