Worn Trowel on Ebay

Members online

How the Fook have they worn it so it's so tapered. Finishing ones go from the middle and s+c takes the corners for me

I've got a couple of carbon steel Marshalltowns that are more or less that shape maybe i should be listing them on ebay. For the life of me i cannot fathom out how fook'n tightly you would need to hold the handle to cause it to wear away like that though, i'm surprised the trowel has not died of asphyxiation .

I've got a couple of carbon steel Marshalltowns that are more or less that shape maybe i should be listing them on ebay. For the life of me i cannot fathom out how fook'n tightly you would need to hold the handle to cause it to wear away like that though, i'm surprised the trowel has not died of asphyxiation .
All Vince's trowels have died of strangulation! He must have a vice like grip.
IMG_6370.JPG

All Vince's trowels have died of strangulation! He must have a vice like grip.
View attachment 14426
Lol I had to get another Mt last week seriously don't know what it is I do but handle worn through to the gold metal already after 6 month's,must be way I hold it,only do few bags a day and don't trowel off with it either,fknows,even tried wrapping scrim around handle to stop wearing it through the rubber