Work for the new year :)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Tarn

Hi all ,
I'm new to the forum , so all banter is more than welcome ! There's a substantial amount of EWI work coming up in the Leeds area. Any Takers ? This only applies to people who can do the job right ( can usually tell by the state of their tools) experience essential.

Hi all ,
I'm new to the forum , so all banter is more than welcome ! There's a substantial amount of EWI work coming up in the Leeds area. Any Takers ? This only applies to people who can do the job right ( can usually tell by the state of their tools) experience essential.
I'll do it but can I borrow some tools:fuckyou:

Last edited by a moderator:
If a gang does Ewi every day I would expect there tools to be filthy!!
Bloody texture gets every where
If they had clean tools I would be worried!!!
Texture only gets everywhere when you stand in it then decide to walk round the persons house. It's how messy ya want to be with it .

I have seperate trowels and hand boards for ewi. That stuff is like glue.

So although I have a full tool kit and more they are not the cleanest so thats me out.

If a gang does Ewi every day I would expect there tools to be filthy!!
Bloody texture gets every where
If they had clean tools I would be worried!!!
my tools are near on clean.
quick soak every half hr and a stanly blade scrape at end of day keeps them nice

I was brought up to look after your tools or I got a crack round the head off my uncle still got a tyzac that's over 30 years old been on ewi for last 2 years and omg have I seen some sh#t work esp a company in Doncaster where I'm from they use tower scaffold your working on a person's home so treat it as you would your own

I'm the same dan tbh
A gang I use sometimes make a right mess with the texture and there tools are filthy although they leave a tidy finish!!
gotta be the way. i drum it in to boys.
keep tools wet. dont just leave dirty til end of day.

and we have a boot wash bucket if you have to walk off the corex

Totally agree my friend leave the job spotless what gets me is how this work gets signed off there is no excuse respect and pride in what you do it takes as long to do a good job as a sh#t one

Hi all ,

Welcome along :D

Hi i will be intrestyd ,in this work around leeds if you still need somebody .
its gang of 4 man ,have all tools and experience .
cheers

Hi all ,
What's the work mate ? We are ewi installers in Leeds/Bradford.

Status
Not open for further replies.