Work for free

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamil

Evening,
Was just wondering if any experienced venetian plasterers would like a free hand on a couple of jobs. I would like to learn this as it looks amazing.
I am based in Liverpool and I will travel (north west). I know there are good courses around but after recently doing a k rend course I think its best to learn on the job
What do yas reckon

Hi jamil . Did u do the gdtrowel k rend course and how did u find it

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

hi windy,
Yes mate did, It was good mate but it was only a weekend one so when I left I still had a number of questions. But overall was a good experience and Andy is always on the phone for advice.
Are you thinking of doing it?

Not the k rend I only do the odd small job so no use for me. I fancy venetian bit no demand for it in Liverpool. Gonna felt more into the tiling I think. My mate I work with can plaster but is a time.served tiler gets more work, better pay and it's an easier day than flogging yourself plastering

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I wouldn't mind having a go off tiling myself the more strings on your bow the better, I done my kitchen wasn't the best like. I know that's whats holding me back investing in venetian but im sure if people where made more aware of it im sure you could get the odd job. couldn't make a living off it I don't think

Status
Not open for further replies.