Women Plasterers Wanted!!

Members online

Hi Jess it's symone I've lost your number could you give me a call or a text so I can ring you I've had time to sort some things out and would really appreciate a text back thanks :) xxx
Hi symone I am currently employing...

Hi symone I am currently employing...
Hi where are you based? Jess took me under her wing mostly as I've just finished my level 2 and there was no level 3 to finish it off I'm just looking for Kore experience I am quite good as what I do and quick to learn and willing to try everything pm me and I can pass you on my number

Hi where are you based? Jess took me under her wing mostly as I've just finished my level 2 and there was no level 3 to finish it off I'm just looking for Kore experience I am quite good as what I do and quick to learn and willing to try everything pm me and I can pass you on my number
We are Leeds based if that helps? :)

Just outside Glasgow, not that far

Jess how long have you been plastering for? I have been plastering 12 years now. 5 days sometimes 6 days a week. I would say my company has done well in the industry. BUT pushing 45 now I find it hard to believe that a lady wouldn't get injuries if she was on the trowel ...if she is plastering large hits etc. Not having a dig as I say I am genuinely interested . I am sure you can get work as a niche , especially for professional ladies who have been burnt by dodgy builders/ trades in the past. But I would love to know what you would consider large hits , largest ceilings etc . Again I am just interested not trying to knock you in anyway, and in fact admire anyone making a go at this industry.

I wouldn't employ a woman plasterer. Have to be to carefully what you say around them. Plus can't see them physically being storng enough for some of the s**t we do have to do.

Plus I'd be trying to ride her if she was half good looking

I wouldn't employ a woman plasterer. Have to be to carefully what you say around them. Plus can't see them physically being storng enough for some of the s**t we do have to do.

Plus wouldn't be able to let her use the the clemo cock handle either without a lawsuit on your hands

I'd employ a woman plasterer. Big market for it on domestics especially. I think some customers more at ease leaving a woman working at their own house while they are at work? Plus some housewives prefer not to have blokes around while their other half isn't there??

I know its really not very PC and I appreciate that I'm a dinasour.

However plastering is not a trade for any women. Some may be able to do bits and bobs for a short period of time.

But as a long term lifetime career not a prayer, no way will there body hold up to the graft at least not to be competitive to cover the required amount day in day out etc.

Its just a fad...end of!!!

I know its really not very PC and I appreciate that I'm a dinasour.

However plastering is not a trade for any women. Some may be able to do bits and bobs for a short period of time.

But as a long term lifetime career not a prayer, no way will there body hold up to the graft at least not to be competitive to cover the required amount day in day out etc.

Its just a fad...end of!!!
My body is f**k*d and am 33

before or after the job was complete :inocente::inocente:--------------------:inocente:

Like I said not a lot of blokes can do it it's easy enough to generalise and say it's not a women's job because the construction industry has been male dominated. Here is the thing some women can do it and are proving they can do it, I've lost count of the amount of labourers who couldn't hack it and plasterers who just about done it but never improved. So not all men can do it because like what's been said its f**k**g hard work. The job is being made easier with working smart and some tools that have come on the market, we've all heard of that old boy who can throw it on with ease, covering the metres most young guys couldn't keep up with, and this is because he has mastered it. I'm not saying it's not physical but it can be done with ease if your smart and let's have it right women are smart :) its not for every women or man but some can do it, but not many ;)

I'd employ a woman plasterer. Big market for it on domestics especially. I think some customers more at ease leaving a woman working at their own house while they are at work? Plus some housewives prefer not to have blokes around while their other half isn't there??

cant agree more with that

Most of the women are better and stronger and more manlier than some of the you lads coming up through the ranks with their poncy hair and skinny jeans...

Most of the women are better and stronger and more manlier than some of the you lads coming up through the ranks with their poncy hair and skinny jeans...
Can't understand this Skinny Jean shite, its evolved to Skinny trackie bottoms too. F*****g fairies

Can't understand this Skinny Jean shite, its evolved to Skinny trackie bottoms too. F*****g fairies

My wife is a teacher and reckon the boys now spend more on cosmetics than the girls and spend more time "doing their hair" I think we are witnessing devolution

OK...I'll re assess what I'm saying...

Its 100% No long term job for a women nor young mamby pamby lads/geeky lads aswell there you go...

Always has been and always will be a job for blokes that are rough around the edges that either aren't natural academics or simply missed the boat...

I'm sorry but if the basis to argue that a women could do the job is because there smart totally contradicts the case...

As any women with an ounce of brains would earn far far far more money else where doing much much much easier work!!!!

Its now a women's world job opportunity wise and many many earn more than there partners and fair play, the thing is heavy industry and a like has gone its all office based work out there now finance, sales, admin,technology, health care NHS bla bla bla...etc

There's young lads now with no real male old school work ethics as now there father's don't work down pits, steel works, ship yards etc...they work in customer service or sum other crap.

All of this sadly IMO isn't for the better most bloke these days are lost souls neither the pride or defined role of being the bread winner, nor in the netmum click.

Last edited:

Its 100% No long term job for a women nor young mamby pamby lads/geeky lads aswell there you go...

Always has been and always will be a job for blokes that are rough around the edges that either aren't natural academics or simply missed the boat...

I'm sorry but if the basis to argue that a women could do the job is because there smart totally contradicts the case...

As any women with an ounce of brains would earn far far far more money else where doing much much much easier work!!!!

Its now a women's world job opportunity wise and many many earn more than there partners and fair play, the thing is heavy industry and a like has gone its all office based work out there now finance, sales, admin,technology, health care NHS bla bla bla...etc

There's young lads now with no real male old school work ethics as now there father's don't work down pits, steel works, ship yards etc...they work in customer service or sum other crap.

All of this sadly IMO isn't for the better most bloke these days are lost souls neither the pride or defined role of being the bread winner, nor in the netmum click.

I'd love to work with u for a week or two we would have some laugh given out about the world lol.

That makes more sense :D