Women Plasterers Wanted!!

Members online

No members online now.
And I bet jess and tomboy don't go rifling thru the nicker drawer either....

Like most of you durty feckers:)

I think it's like firemen getting work as people feel at ease...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

what's the setup @jesstheplasterer? do you get mainly women hiring you or do you get men, as well? what do they say when you call around? do any of them say they don't want men in the house when theyre not there etc.

i can see how it would be successful. the missus is a teacher and one of her colleagues is a homosexual and only gets traders in from the pink press.
I used to advertise in the pink press but found I was getting a lot of calls to fill small holes, really good money and I was in and out ;)

Female screeders is what the industry needs imo, I hate screeding, but if we subbed it to the girls, they a real good "thighs,bums&stumps" workout, and us fellas.........we get the view....(don't tell me you're not thinking about it now)

Female screeders is what the industry needs imo, I hate screeding, but if we subbed it to the girls, they a real good "thighs,bums&stumps" workout, and us fellas.........we get the view....(don't tell me you're not thinking about it now)
I like your thinking

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree that we need more lumpy jumpers in this game but if a plastering firm put out an advert for plasterers wanted, men only . Some Emily Pankhurst type would be all over them. I understand where Jess is coming from but i just think it a bit double standards .Good luck any way Jess i bet you and your Partner are a couple of top plasterers.

@RobJack can be a big girl sometimes....
Just because one time I wore a black dress with heels, wig, false eyelashes and white French knickers it doesn't make me a girl full time

On a more serious note I live in walkden and if you two are stuck and need an extra trowel I can sometimes spare a day. I won't be wearing the dress though

I agree that we need more lumpy jumpers in this game but if a plastering firm put out an advert for plasterers wanted, men only . Some Emily Pankhurst type would be all over them. I understand where Jess is coming from but i just think it a bit double standards .Good luck any way Jess i bet you and your Partner are a couple of top plasterers.
It wud be front page news in the sun

And there wud be marching round Westminster now chaining themselves to the gates..gud luck tho jess u seem a top lass

And there wud be marching round Westminster now chaining themselves to the gates..gud luck tho jess u seem a top lass
Where the feck you been @Kitchy, thought you'd died or something....ive missed your cynical outlook:)

Just because one time I wore a black dress with heels, wig, false eyelashes and white French knickers it doesn't make me a girl full time

On a more serious note I live in walkden and if you two are stuck and need an extra trowel I can sometimes spare a day. I won't be wearing the dress though
Hmmmmm :estudioso: you sure?
image.jpeg

Trying to find an actual picture but it might have been on a new old phone. That's not far off though. Obviously I looked gorgeous in a frock

It's mainly young couples buying for the first time. Which is great because they've usually bought a proper fixer upper. I'm pretty sure it's a trust thing. They've seen too many cow boy builder programmes and they feel they can trust us more. Rightly or wrongly. (I mean attitude, they can definitely trust us!). I think the women feel more comfortable and the blokes don't feel like they have to have a pissing competition or feel less blokey having no knowledge in front of another man. We also work for a couple of building companies. I think we provide the opportunity to tick equal rights boxes and they just get on with us
youve got a point. i think women can feel a bit uneasy with men in their home. especially when theyre not there. sadly, stories like this are all too common and give us all a bad name.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/29/nob-t...d-lifts-weights-in-their-living-room-4965087/

@JessThePlasterer

Genuinely I don't know how you do it!!!

I'm 6ft 16 stone... Grew up in a very respected tough family with some horrible rough cants I genuinely find plastering physically horrendous!!!

Genuine question how long do you expect to be able to plaster for PS I'm 41...

Please hope your not offended me asking!!!

@JessThePlasterer

Genuinely I don't know how you do it!!!

I'm 6ft 16 stone... Grew up in a very respected tough family with some horrible rough cants I genuinely find plastering physically horrendous!!!

Genuine question how long do you expect to be able to plaster for PS I'm 41...

Please hope your not offended me asking!!!

Yeah, I find it physically horrendous a lot of the time. I think your body just gets used to whatever you make it do and stamina is all in your head anyway. I have no intention of plastering day in day out in customers houses for very long. I'm going to work my arse off and then I'm going to buy my own houses with Naomi. We're going to become property moguls and spend time holidaying with each others families on our yachts, personally owned islands etc! ...... totally do-able.

Yeah, I find it physically horrendous a lot of the time. I think your body just gets used to whatever you make it do and stamina is all in your head anyway. I have no intention of plastering day in day out in customers houses for very long. I'm going to work my arse off and then I'm going to buy my own houses with Naomi. We're going to become property moguls and spend time holidaying with each others families on our yachts, personally owned islands etc! ...... totally do-able.

Lol...nice one jess!!!

I'll bring my dingy!!!

When God made Adam and Eve, his last task was to give them each differing talents and abilities. Adam got muscles, anger, b*ll***s and a cock. Eve got curves, sensitivity and a womb. This went on and on putting together the things that make men and women different. At last God only had two things left....
He said "who wants the ability to piss standing up".....Adam shouted "me,me give it to me"...very well he said, and turning to Eve, said "well that just leaves multiple orgasms".......

Hi all,

Me and Naomi (Tomboy Plastering) are on the look out for more women plasterers in and around Manchester. Preferably with experience. Maybe sole traders tired of being on their own and liking the sound of working with a friendly all female company? Graft hard, banter hard, drink tea..... hard? Anyway, if anyone can throw one or two our way that would be super! Thanks!!

Jess
It's mainly fine. Other trades are great. It's mainly the public in wickes etc that are weird. I get a lot of:

Are you helping your dad?

Aaaw what are you learning then?

People who aren't plasterers randomly telling me how to plaster.

One guy once noticed I had finish beads etc in my trolley and started randomly putting dry wall screws and stuff in there telling me if I was going to try plastering this is what I needed like I was a bimbo.

Sometimes women yell 'girl power'at me. that's a bit cringey.

I get a lot of 'well dones'which is said somewhat patronisingly.

But other trades tend to be sound and professional. (y)
hey there woman plasterer would love to see one on a site!! A woman plastering firm sounds good to me lol! Why no men in the squad??

hey there woman plasterer would love to see one on a site!! A woman plastering firm sounds good to me lol! Why no men in the squad??

I've got the feeling they wouldn't let a man into the bed let alone work with one. ;)

Hi Jess it's symone I've lost your number could you give me a call or a text so I can ring you I've had time to sort some things out and would really appreciate a text back thanks :) xxx