whos in charge while gps is away ...

Members online

hqdefault.jpg

I didn’t know it was a lady boy and only tried to run off when I found out it had a bigger cock than me

I know a man who f**k*d one up the arse and says hes not G** or bi. He probably sucked the cockle of it aswell but he wont admit that, just f**k*d it

I know a man who f**k*d one up the arse and says hes not G** or bi. He probably sucked the cockle of it aswell but he wont admit that, just f**k*d it
I see a programme once about blokes who love lady boys yet denied they G** I couldn’t get my head around it

I see a programme once about blokes who love lady boys yet denied they G** I couldn’t get my head around it

Think i seen it. If its makes them happy, who am i to judge and TBH, it could be confusing because we even call them IT instead of a he and she. Some of them are better looking than some of the birds i see about the place so i can see how they end up going there. Once the cockle gets pulled out thou is when teh fun starts for them lol

I went out with a bloke in 1para and a lot of those guys in the regiment had shagged lady boys and it seemed to make them think it was more straight and macho to not give a s**t.

Having said that some of those girls are stunning!

I went out with a bloke in 1para and a lot of those guys in the regiment had shagged lady boys and it seemed to make them think it was more straight and macho to not give a s**t.

I would have a hard time picking one out

I'm not G** but think if I was busy sucking those false tits and reached down and found myself groping the last turkey in the shop I'd think we'll I've gone this far? So I'd smash it's arse to Heydes then punch them for f**k**g being a liar

They're not girls, they're guys with tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone of them dissatisfied that you weren't 'carrying'