whos in charge while gps is away ...

Members online

16830927_1269255099806315_3814154037623519314_n.jpg

When danny is here loads of stuff happens people being called liars accusations of fake accounts milf pictures yet now he not here it’s a squabble over who gonna be in charge hurry up and come back danny

And Zolco is the ultimate multi trader not just a very good skimmer
Yeh that can help being a moderator but I'm looking for that key ingredient and a few other boxes need ticking first :) oh by the way you couldn't handle it so that puts you out xx

Yeh that can help being a moderator but I'm looking for that key ingredient and a few other boxes need ticking first :) oh by the way you couldn't handle it so that puts you out xx
Neither could I I'd just keep banning myself

When danny is here loads of stuff happens people being called liars accusations of fake accounts milf pictures yet now he not here it’s a squabble over who gonna be in charge hurry up and come back danny
I'm in charge! The women are always in charge whether you admit it or not! :LOL:

I get what you mean mate and agree I’d be rubbish mod,

But as the op says if Danny leaves and someone needs to take over , I’d be happy too , no problem :fuckyou: CEO Tpf

But as the op says if Danny leaves and someone needs to take over , I’d be happy too , no problem :fuckyou: CEO Tpf
Your too sensitive precious, the fact your in the pocket of one of the main sponsors would mean you have a conflict of interests so on that point, give up the dream.

Your too sensitive precious, the fact your in the pocket of one of the main sponsors would mean you have a conflict of interests so on that point, give up the dream.

Slight correction, I think you meant “all” and not “one of” the main sponsors

Slight correction, I think you meant “all” and not “one of” the main sponsors
Yes I agree he has cosied up to quite a few and continues to do so for free stuff under the guise of doing a review and his opinion matters. So on that note @Vincey you have ruled your self out and that's got nothing to do with you constant lies and attention seeking :)

It's also written in my contract if Danny was to die I would own the gaff :) and I would shut the s**t hole down straight away xx