Wheres there the most work in uk

Members online

Couldn't rent it out, the only people who would move here nowadays are scumbags. The woman next door has chickens. She keeps them in the house to stop the foxes getting them . Free range halal chickens wandering around the house, lovely .1 more year of it then............ GONE

Show us what kind of house you could buy and we will assume you have double that :)

If I'm going to be an ethnic I have no intention of buying anything. Show me what Grimsby has to offer and I'll choose. It'll need to be at least 4 bed with a large garden for the dog

If I'm going to be an ethnic I have no intention of buying anything. Show me what Grimsby has to offer and I'll choose. It'll need to be at least 4 bed with a large garden for the dog
She won't be happy if she reads that? Xx what's the budget and I will have a look for you :)

I'm passing loads of internal work on to a mate and taking a small cut off each job and sticking to externals only. Long may it continue f**k**g hate skimming, new guys starting out without a name will find it difficult to hold down steady work on price.

I like it .

We could establish ourselves as an ethnic minority and demand a pub on every street. Every building site could be forced to offer Guinness as well as tea and being drunk at work would be viewed a cultural thing

You say this in jest, but in Basingstoke they're trying to shut the Irish center down. (Prime central land worth loads to the council) They want to build center for "everyone" to use so a bar will be a no-no. Mate of mine representing the center says drinking is part of Irish culture as as an ethnic minority the council should back off. Council are shitting themselves.

You say this in jest, but in Basingstoke they're trying to shut the Irish center down. (Prime central land worth loads to the council) They want to build center for "everyone" to use so a bar will be a no-no. Mate of mine representing the center says drinking is part of Irish culture as as an ethnic minority the council should back off. Council are shitting themselves.

Haven't been in the Irish for years now ! A few mates have their own table tennis table in a room up there , they'll be gutted .

If they managed to find a flat in London in the roughest scumbag area they'd be looking at about £1300 a month for a shitty 1 bed flat owned by a dirty smelly xxxx

when i was in St Barts hospital in west smithfield, city of London, there was a disabled toilet with about 10 toilets, bungalow style. the eastern building workers were sleeping in there at night time. every night about 11 o clock fights would break out as more workers tried to bed down in the toilets. you could see that they were building workers as they took their work tools in with them.

2 family members who are excellent plasterers(30yrs) asked me, could I find out on here where's best to go for work over there.
They busy enough where they are but wanting a chance in scenery and better prices so are thinking of going to the UK until after the summer.

They had a number before xmass for London but the rent/parking is crazy there so kinda put off by that. Also a number in Glasgow but wanting few more options with better money. Mostly looking price work.
Tell them to stay at home. The streets aren't paved with gold here no matter what people might tell you. I've seen many plasterers come here on the false promise of some work on some site somewhere and then end up in the s*x industry or as unpaid domestic servants. The grass isnt always greener.

Tell them to stay at home. The streets aren't paved with gold here no matter what people might tell you. I've seen many plasterers come here on the false promise of some work on some site somewhere and then end up in the s*x industry or as unpaid domestic servants. The grass isnt always greener.

Lol how many foreign plasterers have you seen fall into the s*x industry ?

I knew three brothers who came over from Limerick. Dermot, Derry and Donal. Happened to them

What they become rent boys because they couldn't find work plastering lol, you've been reading too many of vincey's posts it seems to be rubbing off on you

Used to end up with about £900 odd out of 1,400 each week 20 odd year ago on shopfitting . Good back then but resented paying all that tax to thieving cants that supposedly run the place.
Try getting any help when your on yer arse off them:mad:
Your right mate, I'm getting taxed to fk. Last week top line was over £1000 and my take home was £650, absolutely hammered on taxes! My accountant is trying to sort it just now so that I just pay normal tax but hmrc just changed rules again so it's not looking good.

Your right mate, I'm getting taxed to fk. Last week top line was over £1000 and my take home was £650, absolutely hammered on taxes! My accountant is trying to sort it just now so that I just pay normal tax but hmrc just changed rules again so it's not looking good.
Ain't right and as said when s**t hits the fan see the help you get in return .
You'll be asked well don't you have any savings???
Then we'll is there no family to help you out or borrow from??
Meanwhile some cants having a duck house built or there mortgage on 2nd home in London paid for by guess who??? No questions asked.
IMG_4751.JPG