Where to buy speedskims and plazi spats

Members online

Richard tweed

Hi guys I'm really sorry if iv posted this in the wrong section but I didn't know where to post it. I'm free all day today so I was wanting to find somewhere I can go and buy a couple of speedskims and a plazi spat. I'm from worksop and don't mind travelling over an hour or so.iv rang the plasterers one stop shop in Nottingham but they don't have them in stock. If any one could help it would be much appreciated guys. Thanks in advance

You probably have better chance ordering some online, everything is shut up shop due to Easter bunny rising

Hi guys I'm really sorry if iv posted this in the wrong section but I didn't know where to post it. I'm free all day today so I was wanting to find somewhere I can go and buy a couple of speedskims and a plazi spat. I'm from worksop and don't mind travelling over an hour or so.iv rang the plasterers one stop shop in Nottingham but they don't have them in stock. If any one could help it would be much appreciated guys. Thanks in advance
I'm sure @Vincey would drop you one off and give you some training if you've got five minutes spare.

Thanks for the reply guys.I found somewhere in Sheffield in the end.they told me on the phone they had everything I need but when I got there they didn't have the 1200 s skim so I got the 600 st and also bought the refina plazi spat.has anyone tried the plazi spat yet?

http://speedskim.co.uk/
Best to order direct mate , @Speedskim do a great delivery service too

Last edited:
What's the great delivery service?
Quick and it's free at minute mate, never get a delay when order off Speedskim.All the tools or blades are always securely boxed up and wrapped in quality packaging as well, makes for great delivery service imo

Last edited:
Sad that delivery on time and packed neatly is a bonus, and in this day and age considered great service.
Same with ordering mate, stocks always there at ss , I ordered a couple of fence post brackets from screwfix Thursday and paid on line it said to pick up at store so drive down there Friday get to till lad on computer at the desk says they not here till Tuesday, oh man I was livid anyway yesterday had a text to say they are in stock , lol if they think im driving back down there now , stuff that , what a waste of time and absolute rubbish service, I honestly say I hate that place and the stupid catalogue order system they have too, I'd rather walk round ikea with Barry on a Saturday afternoon at 1pm tbh

Same with ordering mate, stocks always there at ss , I ordered a couple of fence post brackets from screwfix Thursday and paid on line it said to pick up at store so drive down there Friday get to till lad on computer at the desk says they not here till Tuesday, oh man I was livid anyway yesterday had a text to say they are in stock , lol if they think im driving back down there now , stuff that , what a waste of time and absolute rubbish service, I honestly say I hate that place and the stupid catalogue order system they have too, I'd rather walk round ikea with Barry on a Saturday afternoon at 1pm tbh
Multi trading again :whistle:

Youll get them online. thats where i got mine. Google speedskim and plazi spat and google will take you straight there. Yep, Einstein wouldnt get a look in when im about! :loco:

I'm not sure what we are talking about now lol
Sorry mate was a bit of a rant , the screwfix system drives me mad on a good day even,
Walk in flick through massive catalogue and then end up looking in the back of it anyway to find whatever looking for fill out a sodding number on piece of paper then give guy behind till he/she then asks if you have a card,yes I got a card but don't know where it is then they ask , why? Why , why the hell do I need a card I got the money lol then they give a dirty look and ask for name and address for the system,right done,thank god for that, pay thanks sodding hecklers now go and wait over there while it comes out the back for about 5 more minutes, lol I hate that place only good thing they do is yellow builder buckets £18 for 3

Sorry mate was a bit of a rant , the screwfix system drives me mad on a good day even,
Walk in flick through massive catalogue and then end up looking in the back of it anyway to find whatever looking for fill out a sodding number on piece of paper then give guy behind till he/she then asks if you have a card,yes I got a card but don't know where it is then they ask , why? Why , why the hell do I need a card I got the money lol then they give a dirty look and ask for name and address for the system,right done,thank god for that, pay thanks sodding hecklers now go and wait over there while it comes out the back for about 5 more minutes, lol I hate that place only good thing they do is yellow builder buckets £18 for 3
Even the handles on then are s**t nowadays !i prefere tool station tbh better service and 9 times out of ten they have what you want!

come on vince you bucket arse.
why yellow ???
the blue ones are sound.

3 yellow screwed fix ones and 1 blue ox one tbh the ox one cleans up easily

Any links mate?

my brothers got a serious issue with himself when it comes to coloured buckets....blue are for carrying fresh water yellow for trowling.
i break them on purpose.
mix them up and piss in them.

my brothers got a serious issue with himself when it comes to coloured buckets....blue are for carrying fresh water yellow for trowling.
i break them on purpose.
mix them up and piss in them.
I got a piss bucket tub in van, use old knauf ready mix tub its got a lid on it