What's this on the EZE?

Members online

CeeVee

Screenshot_20161127-121603.png

What's this and why does it hiss?
Why does the little pin underneath pop out?

Air pressure regulator and filter if it's hissing push the pin to release water and pressure, the pin stays down and will automatically drain. That's how they work on most air tools anyway.

Should be a thread on the basic mechanics/components of plastering machines.
Probably would help us all out and stop everyone hassling the guys that sold the machines.

No Mark. Kind of glad I didn't coz I can't see it working for me with skimming.

I think you need a labourer to keep on top of the machine and I ain't got one of those....we are a two and none gang!
Yeah sounds like a good call. Good to see you're getting good use out of the eze. It's well and truly paid for itself (y)

Back to handboard and trowel. Sold the Eze. Good little machine I just wasn't using it enough. Thin coat isn't that bad by hand.
I got the hose blocked today with the ritmo. Lost about 2 hours and €20 worth of render :(. I just got pissed off and went home have to pay the labourer now 2. Down diesel in the van to. Can't complain it's the first time I lost a half day using the machine since I got it. Plus the material i was using was told the r@s I have isn't good for it. But Keith had to try it anyway:rayos:

I got the hose blocked today with the ritmo. Lost about 2 hours and €20 worth of render :(. I just got pissed off and went home have to pay the labourer now 2. Down diesel in the van to. Can't complain it's the first time I lost a half day using the machine since I got it. Plus the material i was using was told the r@s I have isn't good for it. But Keith had to try it anyway:rayos:
Amazing when they're working but when they go wrong they really go wrong :loco:

Have you got a purge pipe? If not if a lump hammer can't solve it lay it out on the road and run your van over the length of the pipe.

Have you got a purge pipe? If not if a lump hammer can't solve it lay it out on the road and run your van over the length of the pipe.
Am getting the purge pipe Wednesday. I used the van today did the job. Was using kilsaran gp render it's very sharp looking. Am going to have to get the clamp r@s for it I think.