What's machines are about?

Members online

Ritmo will do it.

UK Plastering Machines in the South East, PFT Wales in err Wales.
PFT Northern in South Yorkshire and PFT Scotland north of the border.

There is the Mtec at P1ss that might skim.

Should be able to save a couple grand by buying a second hand machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but it all depends on how new it is and whether its sale under warranty. Each used machine we sell comes with either a 3-6-9 or even 12 month warranty dependant on the condition and age

What's the point buying second hand machine for the sake of few k . It's not worth even if you are not vat registered.

What's the point buying second hand machine for the sake of few k . It's not worth even if you are not vat registered.

Some lads don't have 6 grand plus vat.
My mate bought a used G4 the other day for 5 grand no vat.only done a couple of jobs.
Best machine on the market there for a few grand less.
No point hey!!

My mate bought a used G4 the other day for 5 grand no vat.only done a couple of jobs.
No point hey!!

Still, in this case is 2.5 k savings over brand new! How long until you earn them back? If it takes 1 year to earn 2.5k then yes, I'll go for second hand or if there is really a deal you can't resist, otherwise......

What did you get and what sort of price? Don't think I can afford to lose 7k on a new machine
In the end I got a Ritmo for undisclosed fee , even if you buy brand new though you'll get the money back on jobs mate which ever make you decide to go for.

No point hey!!

i still find it hard to think you have a mate

What are your thoughts on the m100? I have some good M2 too go at and my elbow can't cope with those 100m2 days, would it be worth getting one then upgrading next year to the m200?

Go straight for the m200. Now we know what we're doing, it's easy to use and will do what you ask of it.
If you've not had a machine ,it's going to be a very steep learning curve but it's well worth the struggle . If you have the slightest doubt about what you're doing with the machine,ALWAYS ring p1ss for help.
It's paid for itself after 3 big houses

In the end I got a Ritmo for undisclosed fee , even if you buy brand new though you'll get the money back on jobs mate which ever make you decide to go for.
Why the undisclosed fee? :LOL:
Bet you're one of those geezers who don't tell you how old they are :risas:

What are your thoughts on the m100? I have some good M2 too go at and my elbow can't cope with those 100m2 days, would it be worth getting one then upgrading next year to the m200?

Not sure there's anyone around using the m100 for render works as it's used mainly for internal skimming,from what I've heard.
The m200 or ritmo/G4 are better suited for render.
My personal recommendation would be a pft machine.
There the best made machine mate.[emoji106]