What's Happened to the Thread i started?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved it to the members section because every tom, dick and harry was after your details, some of them have never posted and if you was to use them and it was shite it reflects bad on the forum.A few members were interested, you have had a couple of emails i believe but havent replied to them so if you want to send the owner of the forum your email address to add to your post or i can add it now i will. We are currently in the process of sorting it so new members can post jobs they need doing but only regular members can access it so its beneficial being a regular member of the forum.

Where is this members section you speak of and do I have to pay to see it?

I think Danny set up a deal a while back with British Gypsum, where there's a few hundred golden tickets in certain bags of plaster with a special code for the Private Members Only section :RpS_thumbup:
It's the fast track route in, other than that you need 1000posts :RpS_biggrin:

Is that when you pee on your hand then shake mine or am I thinking of something different? Tell me more:RpS_biggrin:

Not very happy about this. This is a genuine job and I was asking for some advice - no obligation on anyone to respond...and, if anyone fairly local was interested in discussing and quoting for the work, then fine.

I did have one email reply which I took the details of and was planning on speaking to all repondents after a couple of weeks. But, now I have been locked out of the thread that I started - so I can't see the responses.

If the 'owner of the forum' is davlicmedia, I emailed him on 28th Jan but without reply.

I think I have wasted enough time on here already.

I did actually reply....

I asked you which thread as I get a lot of emails and I dont get to see every thread otherwise I would spend my whole life on here where I do actually have a business to run which is probably the reason why this forum is so alive.

So maybe you should check your spam folder and see that I did reply

Not very happy about this. This is a genuine job and I was asking for some advice - no obligation on anyone to respond...and, if anyone fairly local was interested in discussing and quoting for the work, then fine.

I did have one email reply which I took the details of and was planning on speaking to all repondents after a couple of weeks. But, now I have been locked out of the thread that I started - so I can't see the responses.

If the 'owner of the forum' is davlicmedia, I emailed him on 28th Jan but without reply.

5 post. Oh no the wasted time how will you ever get it back?

Try ringing round out the yellow pages for a few hours mate you still wont find as good a spread as the one that e-mailed you from here.

What a knob your expecting people to run around but you cant be arsed replying.

In the private section - One day it will just become available, only if your nice though

its a well kept one :RpS_wink:

im nicer than spunky!! well to be honest everyone is nicer than spunky :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.