What drill/mixer do you guys use?

Just ordered the belle 1600e and seems spares are available too, if this breaks it's the Alfra ........ but at least I have 2 Parkside ones spare.

One bad thing about the Parkside one is no lock on switch ...... but it's speed control is awesome.
I had a bell one didn't last two sites wouldn't get another

Always used Eibenstock in Germany over 20 year ago and Pft did one which was awesome but very expensive as I recall. To be fair the whisks didn't get used all that much as everything was done with a machine and sprayed. We seem to be miles behind rest of Europe?

Bought eibenstock 1800w from rambo tools recently, £250, excellent product, excellent price and service. In the past I've had eibenstock MM25, Good but not as good 1800w, belle which was shite, two sparkys which I think are excellent value (1600 watt best).

Bought eibenstock 1800w from rambo tools recently, £250, excellent product, excellent price and service. In the past I've had eibenstock MM25, Good but not as good 1800w, belle which was shite, two sparkys which I think are excellent value (1600 watt best).
How'd you manage get it for 250 mate, I thought it was 320. Think when tax rebate comes in gona take plunge and buy one to f**k.

How'd you manage get it for 250 mate, I thought it was 320. Think when tax rebate comes in gona take plunge and buy one to f**k.

Yeah, just checked their site and now £320. I guess I must have caught some sort of promotion. I thought it was that cheap because maybe it was old stock and the alfras were taking over. I remember getting Skywalker 2 for £199 when they first come out. Luck of the draw I guess on timing. It's the green and black one too I received.

Yeah, just checked their site and now £320. I guess I must have caught some sort of promotion. I thought it was that cheap because maybe it was old stock and the alfras were taking over. I remember getting Skywalker 2 for £199 when they first come out. Luck of the draw I guess on timing. It's the green and black one too I received.
Been looking at that one myself mate. It does look good, has it got a speed dial on it? Cheers! Marshy recommended it!

Been looking at that one myself mate. It does look good, has it got a speed dial on it? Cheers! Marshy recommended it!

not this one, just 2 speed. It's very easy to control speed with trigger, but I believe this causes extra wear and tear. Not sure how they compare to alfra 1800w, assume it's just ergonomics .marshy is the expert. It's a heavy mixer but pays off when you start mixing, hot knife through butter.

Happy days,I never seem to be so lucky lol I seen the alfra one on a different website for 280,might try it if it's still at that price when I go to get one.

Ahhh man I could of saved a tenner plus postage . ....... oh well good excuse to make an order through p1ss and mine was 240, actually excited now, tomorrow's the day I get it :D

I was using a mixer on friday (i know shock horror) and it looked like a piece of shite.... it had that much torque it almost dragged me in with it!!

That soft start soft stop does piss me off though

I was using a mixer on friday (i know shock horror) and it looked like a piece of shite.... it had that much torque it almost dragged me in with it!!

That soft start soft stop does piss me off though
When used to one that starts instantly, you would near think it's broke when it doesn't turn straight away, aNd go and start poking at leads etc to see if alls plugged in right, maybe that's just me

When used to one that starts instantly, you would near think it's broke when it doesn't turn straight away, aNd go and start poking at leads etc to see if alls plugged in right, maybe that's just me

Yeah... just like come on... start you b*****d!!!

Ohhhh yeah it's big, its heavy but a damn site quieter then the aldi one. Excited to use it, wish it came with a negative paddle rather then the positive one.

20170515_181725.jpg

Yeah now I have to friggin earn it again..... wish I could just not spend and been putting it off for months, but I just couldn't stand the noise of el cheapo anymore.
you won't be sorry I've had mine six years now great drill nothing comes close in my eyes