What drill/mixer do you guys use?

Members online

No members online now.
Ok nice one! Just thought it might be ok because of the make and seeing as the cement mixers are good. I'll look into the eibenstock's then. (y)
You won't regret it mate my belle mixer is in the garage doing nothing. My eibenstock is used every day and never missed a beat. Watch this it will f**k**g break today lol

You won't regret it mate my belle mixer is in the garage doing nothing. My eibenstock is used every day and never missed a beat. Watch this it will f**k**g break today lol
Lol. Hope you ain't cursed it mate. Do you have the orange one? Is it also good for knocking up small gauges of sand and cement? Cheers!

Lol. Hope you ain't cursed it mate. Do you have the orange one? Is it also good for knocking up small gauges of sand and cement? Cheers!
Yes it's orange and it can easily knock up 4 bags of sand with cement. Doing a fireplace today in fact in coloured sand cement and it's only 3 bags of sand but keep it in 1st gear takes no time at all it's very torquey mixer

Yes it's orange and it can easily knock up 4 bags of sand with cement. Doing a fireplace today in fact in coloured sand cement and it's only 3 bags of sand but keep it in 1st gear takes no time at all it's very torquey mixer
Sweet! Sounds good to me. Have a good day!

I've got the eibenstock 1800w mint drill 4 years now not missed a beat @malc don't know how your only getting 3 years outta it mate even used all day should be getting a lot longer than that

Wouldnt buy anything less than an eibenstock.
Any of you lads who dont use eibenstocks are chancers or coursers lol
:bananahappy:

I got an 1800 watt eibenstock lying in my downstairs cupboard ain't used for a couple of years

My collomix x04 is good for domestics...got a bit of grunt but not to heavy

What paddles do you lot use? Using a 140mm neg one on the £35 aldi one. Not sure what's going to come with the alfra.... should get it tomorrow though :)

What paddles do you lot use? Using a 140mm neg one on the £35 aldi one. Not sure what's going to come with the alfra.... should get it tomorrow though :)
I have 2x160 negative and positive, find it small things for doing 2 bags + should get a 200mm one

Got a 200 neg.
Great for churning the stuff round plasterers buckets.
No good for the DIYers or coursers with those daft yellow gorrilla tubs though. :bailando: You need a smaller paddle for those.