1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

What do u think about the strata mp016?

Discussion in 'What Machine do you use?' started by ANTHONY PARKIN, May 30, 2016.

1. ANTHONY PARKIN

ANTHONY PARKIN New Member

What do you think about the strata mp016?

2. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

Strata are s**t u will get no back up when things go tits up. I'd stay away. I'd buy a machine from the machine lads off here. @Plasterers1StopShop @PFTwales @UKPlasteringmachines

• Like Like x 2
  3. stuart23

stuart23 Private Member

I've got one mate, sprays fine you just need to find someone local who can service and repair it as strata are s**t to deal with as Clemo says. What will you be using it to spray?

• Like Like x 1
  4. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

I should have said not a thing wrong with the machine just the company

• Like Like x 1
  5. stuart23

stuart23 Private Member

How much you been offered it for?

6. ANTHONY PARKIN

ANTHONY PARKIN New Member

Thanks guys I've been offered £3400 for it .it comes with everything transformer ,hoses leads ect 07771573910

7. wez

wez Member

hi guys I bought a strata 2nd hand just having a fxxking nightmare with it. I set everything up to dry mix hardwall parge it through the Swan neck to get the right mix (bit wetter than hand troweld) conect all my spray pipes up. coming through the pipe a bit but not alot went to the machine and water in the troff with the dry mix so to me something isn't right. if I conect the water direct to the pipe it's pushing water through fine so pipes not blocked. phoned strata (still waiting on a reply) this is the video of what it'd doing.
    can anyone advise or had the same problem. I've even pre mixed and put wet mix in still same problem

8. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

What video?

9. wez

wez Member

hi guys I bought a strata 2nd hand just having a fxxking nightmare with it. I set everything up to dry mix hardwall parge it through the Swan neck to get the right mix (bit wetter than hand troweld) conect all my spray pipes up. coming through the pipe a bit but not alot went to the machine and water in the troff with the dry mix so to me something isn't right. if I conect the water direct to the pipe it's pushing water through fine so pipes not blocked. phoned strata (still waiting on a reply) this is the video of what it'd doing.
    can anyone advise or had the same problem. I've even pre mixed and put wet mix in still same problem

10. wez

wez Member

won't upload still trying

11. wez

wez Member

file is to big to upload

12. zolco

zolco Private Member

Upload it to YouTube then share the link here, you can't upload videos on the forum unfortunately

13. wez

wez Member

just uploading now mate do u jem have the same machine

14. wez

wez Member

15. zolco

zolco Private Member

No mate, seen a few floating about at the moment, but general consensus on here they might be good machines back up is s**t. Hope you find out what is wrong with it

16. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

do a search on here to see what people think.... apparently great machines but support is not as good as other machine manufacturers :D

17. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

hahaha did not see that reply :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. zolco

zolco Private Member

You going on Friday Dan?

19. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Yes but I cant stay late as I need to go so my nan saturday as she has not got long :-(

20. zolco

zolco Private Member

Sorry to hear that Danny, might see you there then

• Like Like x 1
  21. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

nowt to be sorry for just finding it hard to schedule in time to go see everybody... she may not be well enough for me to see anyway... I will be at the spray day on friday... just not sure till when and where I am headed afterwards...

• Like Like x 1
  22. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

Your going drinking after it. U just don't know it yet.

• Funny Funny x 3