What a Night :D

Members online

Firstly what a night with @BritishGypsum!!! These pub nights are fun and entertaining while being informative :D

@irish_spread and @zolco was good to meet you both again :D

And also lets not forget that TPF won the pub quiz so we are getting sent some trowels through for our team :D I have a nela carbon coming :D (sad to be excited for that) @Plasterers1StopShop

Anyway, if you see one of these bond over beer nights advertised it is worth the time to come along and British Gypsum paid for the beers :D :D :D

Firstly what a night with @BritishGypsum!!! These pub nights are fun and entertaining while being informative :D

@irish_spread and @zolco was good to meet you both again :D

And also lets not forget that TPF won the pub quiz so we are getting sent some trowels through for our team :D I have a nela carbon coming :D (sad to be excited for that) @Plasterers1StopShop

Anyway, if you see one of these bond over beer nights advertised it is worth the time to come along and British Gypsum paid for the beers :D :D :D
Was nice to catch up with both of you. The 2 BG ladies were lovely(y):love:
Shame I couldn't stay much longer, didn't get in to bed till 12;30 this morning, but thanks for the J2O @BritishGypsum and car air freshener . If there's a next time I'll try to get there and stay all evening, hope all had a good laugh

IMG_1579.PNG
Who's who in pic?

It looked good, didn't go but watched the fb live post on there demo , good that was , was thinking maybe @stuart23 might do a live of his teeth whitening progression on day 7 too