Welcome To The Plasterers Forum

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?

I can use it on mine..... the quick reply is a cock now on my phone!! but if you click advanced its fine :)

The update was a massive security update :-(

I was meant to get the mobile app to work but I am waiting on Vbulletin to enable it for me... but looks like that will be after my holiday so I can sort out any problems

Danny

alr mate am doing a dpc in an old tenament house.they have striped the old plaster aprox 1 metre.driled and enjected the brick work.i wis wondering what would be the best undercoat 2 use as i no u dont use browning in a dpc.what would be best 4 rising damp.

alr mate am doing a dpc in an old tenament house.they have striped the old plaster aprox 1 metre.driled and enjected the brick work.i wis wondering what would be the best undercoat 2 use as i no u dont use browning in a dpc.what would be best 4 rising damp.

Speak to Rigsby he will help you out, and especially if you post in the right part of the forum, won't get much joy in here

hello all i am a new member and just finding my way around forum names rob been spreading for 15 years from school some good stuff on here :RpS_biggrin:

hi all.been spreading for over 20yrs.to say i love it would be untrue!lol but has been very rewarding an gives a sort of freedom?shame wasnt forum like this years ago we could have made a big union an fuked them instead!!lolandy

Hello just joined the forum as I have been trying to find out whats going on with the new multi finnish with added PVA. Can anyone shed any light on it, i noticed it took longer to go off and was more runbbery. My question is can you just go straight onto an existing plastered wall with it without uniboinding wall as it suggestes or is it a not that simple?

Alright bud, do a search there is plenty goin on In regard to your questions, its topic of the month right now lol. Its all mysterious:RpS_bored:

welcome mate :).......has artex finally died a death?.......ive never seen it done in 8 years of site work

A customer asked me if I did artex a couple months back and I honestly didn't reply for 2 whole minutes just looked at them like they'd asked if I'd like to dunk their cat in my brew :huh:

ah the 70s/ 80s lives on in some places, artex/coving, woodchip... nostalgia for us but some are living it, wait till you guys see magnolia,,you will be blown away...

A customer asked me if I did artex a couple months back and I honestly didn't reply for 2 whole minutes just looked at them like they'd asked if I'd like to dunk their cat in my brew :huh:

where they looking at your skimming at the time Jess......................:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.