Weekend Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

leej297

Looking for weekend work in kent area. established qualified plasterer after a bit of extra cash!
No job to small... good prices offered for quality work!

'' good prices offered '' does that mean your working for peanuts and cash ?? try charging a proper rate, then you can have weekends off..

No.. Cassie as stated extra bit of cash at weekends as I choose... As for proper rates my fiend I charge good honest prices which I can live on unlike the majority of spreads out there that charge the earth for **** finishes which I suspect you maybe guilty of!!!

looking through your forum comments and posts mate it seems that you are a bit of a knobber and always leaving people **** feedback and negative comments!!

sure you aren't a labourer really??

looking through your forum comments and posts mate it seems that you are a bit of a knobber and always leaving people **** feedback and negative comments!!

sure you aren't a labourer really??

no.. not a labourer, just a plasterer who earns enough in the week so doesnt have to work weekends... wassup.. your boyfriend high maintanace ? I only slag people who talk shite..ie..you... nobhead

I try not to work weekends but under pressure to get stuff done you always do it. No this weekend though as my fat arse is in turkey...

Party round Stu's gaff........................everyone welcome....................for all you jocks its an empty......................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.