Wee vid

Great vid Jess . You two can really throw it on. Keep up the good work gals. Good to see women doing so well in what has all ways been thought of as a mans world. We defo need more female plasterers .(y)

Tell you what, that was wicked jess , not just the editing (which takes so long ) but the whole lot, no wonder some idiots been trolling you , they are jealous as f**k , and probably pooing there pants to as 2 girls (sorry if that’s sexist) taking on some proper jobs there. Come on

Tell you what, that was wicked jess , not just the editing (which takes so long ) but the whole lot, no wonder some idiots been trolling you , they are jealous as f**k , and probably pooing there pants to as 2 girls (sorry if that’s sexist) taking on some proper jobs there. Come on
Thanks love :) I'll pass that comment on to Ni, she is the video edit person. I've just this month learned how to use a modern phone!

Great vid Jess . You two can really throw it on. Keep up the good work gals. Good to see women doing so well in what has all ways been thought of as a mans world. We defo need more female plasterers .(y)
Milf ones

download (23).jpg

Did you get the music from @Vincey

I'm a c**t for sneaking dodgey music in to things that I edit.

Panzerleid. Horst Wessel, SS marching music. Foreign Legion death marches. Stuff like that.

Love watching it go over people's heads.

Last edited:
Time lapse! Just found it on my phone, haven't got a clue how you did all the graphics and stuff though that is beyond me

That was a great vid there ladies......shows good work, also good to show the scale of work handled, ( not being sexist, everyone should do it).....I think that you will get so much work from it.......I like it.(y)

That was a great vid there ladies......shows good work, also good to show the scale of work handled, ( not being sexist, everyone should do it).....I think that you will get so much work from it.......I like it.(y)
I know what you're saying, I get asked a lot "do you do ceilings?". Why wouldn't I? Does everyone get asked that s**t? Think some think we just do patches ffs

Time lapse! Just found it on my phone, haven't got a clue how you did all the graphics and stuff though that is beyond me
I've got some mates that are quite geeky with that sort of thing, just got me thinking perhaps I should look at doing something similar in the future, if someone is researching a few local plasterers for quotes that sort of thing stands out.

I've got some mates that are quite geeky with that sort of thing, just got me thinking perhaps I should look at doing something similar in the future, if someone is researching a few local plasterers for quotes that sort of thing stands out.
It's your own free marketing (y)