Webertherm XP M1 training...anyone going?

Members online

Doing the Webertherm XP M1 training day in Flitwick on the 25th April.
Anyone else?
Did the training day last year mate , very informative imo , the main dude gets all things covered and a practical in afternoon only thing I'd say is get stuck in on the practical everyone goes all shy to have a go I thought sod that that's why I've come and got stuck in after my mate who I went with said we should try get out with some people day in day out to get more hands on tbh that never happened though but still would like to tbf.

It's mainly to get a feel for M1 and to be able to put something on me van to say I've done a course lol.
Would be interesting on finding out how to become a Weber approved installer too.

Is M1 just like pral m?

It's mainly to get a feel for M1 and to be able to put something on me van to say I've done a course lol.
Would be interesting on finding out how to become a Weber approved installer too.

Is M1 just like pral m?
I don't think they do approved installers anymore, someone will probably correct me, you'll get a certificate that you attended the course and you can put it towards nvq i think

There's various lightweight systems out there most manufacturers make one. We usually use enewall or Parex, or sas, I guess If your only doing smallish jobs cost of materials are going to add up fairly similar.

Is M1 just like pral m?
Honestly I can't remember mate I think that's it
IMG_4141.JPG