weber rend

les127

got a bungalow to do but theres quite a few dodgy parts where it needs dubbing out,can weber rend go over sand/cement render,thanks for any advice offered.

got a bungalow to do but theres quite a few dodgy parts where it needs dubbing out,can weber rend go over sand/cement render,thanks for any advice offered.
Yes but make sure its fully cured then rendaid it all.
I'd use OCR myself.

what i meant mate sorry was,can i give it all a scratch coat (render,sand and cement) to take the thickness out,then use weberend on top of it m8.,thinking it may be cost effective this way

what i meant mate sorry was,can i give it all a scratch coat (render,sand and cement) to take the thickness out,then use weberend on top of it m8.,thinking it may be cost effective this way
I've done that before plenty time!

I did quite a few in my early days of scratching on in sand and cement then mono on top.

Just let the s&c cure first.

what I don't understand why would you fully scratch coat in sand an cement then Rendaid don't get upset now it's only a question and weber won't guarantee that system
Sometimes I find its easier, when all the brickwork is shot for example, just to dub most of it out. I use OCR now.
Weber don't guarantee most things and will find a way to get out of it anyway.

Sometimes I find its easier, when all the brickwork is shot for example, just to dub most of it out. I use OCR now.
Weber don't guarantee most things and will find a way to get out of it anyway.
top man that's what I would use sand cement render contains sulphate and rend aid shouldn't be used over it that's why they say it's a no no

What do Weber say for dubbing out on mashed brick work or areas that need dubbing out ? Rendaid then what ? Just use whatever gear that's going on ? I.e ocr or mono if it's the finish