Webber via k rend

Yozzadlips

hi guys I've been using k rend for a few years now and not that keen on it.from what I see more lads are using Webber.what are the main differences to k rend ie: 2coats? Setting times? Do you scrape it up.cant find much on YouTube.im going to do the back of my house first before I start doing customers.cheers kev

I live in a big house that's paid for. I have a few sheds I'd love to move into when kids are driving me crazy. I spray mono hand balling is a poor man's game. And my dick belongs to Gibbo or flynnyman I haven't decided yet.
Weber is better than krend

There is your 96 sqm

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 341
hi guys I've been using k rend for a few years now and not that keen on it.from what I see more lads are using Webber.what are the main differences to k rend ie: 2coats? Setting times? Do you scrape it up.cant find much on YouTube.im going to do the back of my house first before I start doing customers.cheers kev

You've been using k rend but you don't know the difference between that and Weber yet see more lads using Weber?

Do you scrape it up??

It's exactly the same but Weber is better, Parex even more so in my opinion.

If you use Krend regularly but don't know what Weber is or how to use it then something doesn't sound right TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo Yozza hope you keeping well mate , not thread related but wanted to ask do you know Mozza or has he just copied name and put M at start ?

But anyways imo i think Weber is better , its made in britain

I live in a big house that's paid for. I have a few sheds I'd love to move into when kids are driving me crazy. I spray mono hand balling is a poor man's game. And my dick belongs to Gibbo or flynnyman I haven't decided yet.
Weber is better than krend
Flynny can have it