Water setting for chalk on a k4

Any chance bring back some authentic dutch Herbalife products? :whistle:

There is a food stand at the show:

'The healthiest burger in the world, the famous Holland weed burger'

I'm confused as to what it is. Saw a couple of people eating one, walked past them 20 minutes later and they were the exact same as before! Probably just organic meat with some healthy stuff in lol

Check with Ryan before you use wickes mate

Iv asked Des millar before and he said it'll be fine just run clean water thru it plenty after use.

Just don't know how to do it really. We run from a butt with a float valve on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv asked Des millar before and he said it'll be fine just run clean water thru it plenty after use.

Just don't know how to do it really. We run from a butt with a float valve on.

If you have one of Ryan,s 220lt water butts like i have ,it will do 30 bags ,when its running low refill it ,its that easy mate

If you have one of Ryan,s 220lt water butts like i have ,it will do 30 bags ,when its running low refill it ,its that easy mate

My k4 has a water pump on it does the water level have to be above the water pump to work or will it just drain the butt down

Anyone ever thought of making an additives dosing add on in the water system somewhere?

Loving this chalk now! Even stuck a shelter over the pump today and sprayed in the rain! Gotta get it done!

It's been one of those jobs. Started it in April last year. And the useless builder has finally got it ready. Get it on before they change their mind about the colour