Wallcrete Practical Training at Newbury on Thursday 25th October

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICSclare

There are spaces still available for Wallcrete Practical Training on Thursday 25th October at Newbury.

Training Costs £50 plus vat per person.
Starts: 10am
Finish: approx 4pm

Please call Clare on 01635 202224 if you would like to book places.

The smooth warrior...................in there like swimwear...............:RpS_thumbup:

Nice to meet the Currier crew thurs, good set of lads and very very capable, good luck chaps.
And Clare , thank you i bad a wonderfull night x :RpS_wub:

Had a great day down at PICS with Warrior. Its a great product and we have 4 trial projects already.

Going to Externally insulate the outside of my victorian terrace and then use wallcrete to recreate the pattern of the orginal bricks.

Anyone else used it in this way before? Ill do a little case study if anyone is intrested in the process.

Highly recommend the trainning day. The day cost us £60 inc VAT and was well worth the money. The lunch was very nice and Warrior knows his stuff!

Setting up a new business dedicated doing wallcrete to run along side our current stuff. Will be intresting to see how well it does in its own right.

Had a great day down at PICS with Warrior. Its a great product and we have 4 trial projects already.

Going to Externally insulate the outside of my victorian terrace and then use wallcrete to recreate the pattern of the orginal bricks.

Anyone else used it in this way before? Ill do a little case study if anyone is intrested in the process.
I,m with you ,EWI and wallcrete i think there is a market ,best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.