Wallcrete open Day Manchester way

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
If any ones in the area and wants to have a look were doing a little demo at Driveway Supplies Direct, Knowsley Park Way Ind Est, Haslingden, BB4 4RS, call have a look an a cuppa say hello.

when you there kid im,workin on manchester uni student accom,at moment :RpS_thumbup: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

If any ones in the area and wants to have a look were doing a little demo at Driveway Supplies Direct, Knowsley Park Way Ind Est, Haslingden, BB4 4RS, call have a look an a cuppa say hello.

thats burnley way not manchester.
when is it paul?

Sorry thought I'd said it's tomorrow,
Nick were doing a training day in Newbury in April, or you cam come over to Norwich next week , little job there, or up to Donny were doing some stone effect at south Yorkshire wildlife park, or the week after were doi.g some stables and out houses

Sorry thought I'd said it's tomorrow,
Nick were doing a training day in Newbury in April, or you cam come over to Norwich next week , little job there, or up to Donny were doing some stone effect at south Yorkshire wildlife park, or the week after were doi.g some stables and out houses

doh, ive missed it then.
let us know next time you have one in yorks, and il try and get along to have a gander.

was it today then paul? I wudv come over mate. we do a bit round there anyway. Moe lives bury way see.

next time la

We are starting a stone effect at south yorkshire wildlife park on tuesday and printing on the weds/thurs if any one wants a look

We are starting a stone effect at south yorkshire wildlife park on tuesday and printing on the weds/thurs if any one wants a look
Is it this one paul? http://www.yorkshirewildlifepark.co.uk

I might pop down but was thinking i might bring my son and visit the park. Is the job all H&S coz ive not got my son a CSCS card yet he is only two, the mother inlaw might come with me coz she usually has him on a wednesday so i could still have a chat so let me know the crack cheers.

No probe, come down, that's the place, weds or thurs should be a good day, just give me a bell an I'll send you some directions etc

Status
Not open for further replies.