wallcrete course

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed another website with pics of ground coverings made to look like flagstones and block paving etc, looked good, must admit I thought it was the same thing also

I've noticed another website with pics of ground coverings made to look like flagstones and block paving etc, looked good, must admit I thought it was the same thing also

Yes there are other producers out there that make an overlay, but PICS do not have the confidence in them to produce one , so have steered clear of that side of the market , but yes there is some products out there for this application

Ive been looking at this wallcrete. The pics look awesome. A manchester training day looks on the cards for me..........

Next Manchester date is 30th May. Call Clare anytime on 01635 202224 to get yourself on the list. (The next one in the North West won't be until August so with interest hotting up best not leave it too long.)

And Spanky, yes, Clare has a reminder on the system to call someone 2 weeks prior to the date, so I guess that's you!

Next Manchester date is 30th May. Call Clare anytime on 01635 202224 to get yourself on the list. (The next one in the North West won't be until August so with interest hotting up best not leave it too long.)

And Spanky, yes, Clare has a reminder on the system to call someone 2 weeks prior to the date, so I guess that's you!

Just spoken to clare on the phone. Hopefully if I can swing things Ill book to go on the course :)

Thanks Bob :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.