wallcrete course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clare messaged me the other day saying you won't be teaching on April 23rd because you've been a naughty boy at work and have been made to stay behind and sharpen all the office pencils and untangle all the paperclips. Is that true?

Sorry SS, but nothing planned pre May in Manchester.

We are holding one in April at Newbury if that is of any interest.

lol yeah but like I can be bothered to drive to kent to drive to newbury and then to kent then back to chi...lol

It is a cracking course and a cracking product :)

lol yeah but like I can be bothered to drive to kent to drive to newbury and then to kent then back to chi...lol

It is a cracking course and a cracking product :)

:-0............i fewkin hope not daniel son

Is this course for wallcrete at the flower show free? If not how do you apply?

Hi Sturnbull, we are not putting on a course at The Flower Show - it is just a display to give homeowners and potential installers a chance to go and look at the product. What you will see there is an example of a job done in Wallcrete as a part of a garden / house display.

If you like what you see, and would like to get involved, then leave your details with the guys on the stand and give us a call to get yourself booked on the next Training Course.

The cost of the course is £100 + VAT, although if your name is on the list (as above) then we'll offset the cost of your ticket to the show, or, (as a bit of fun!) if you are the 1st person to go up to the man on the stand (Mike Baldwin) and say, "Hi, my name is Ken Barlow" you'll get a FREE place... :RpS_biggrin:

If you are interested but can't make the show then you can always call us on 01635 202224 to get yourself on a course. (Ask for Clare.)

Cheers

Bob

No, but I'm sure the PICS Ladies will look after you.

(Hmm, how do I make it bigger... oo-er)

Oh, looks like you just need to click on the picture...

majorca.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, just looked at wallcrete website, is it pics? Same thing I think. Seriously impressed, u know its good wen u think "I might do that to my house"! Paul do you come any closer to Northampton than Newbury?

Wow, just looked at wallcrete website, is it pics? Same thing I think. Seriously impressed, u know its good wen u think "I might do that to my house"! Paul do you come any closer to Northampton than Newbury?
No mate, Sheffield or Manchester otherwise, unless you want to come up to Donny for a little one on one xx

Phone up and find out. That way we can bitch about nick together

Last edited:
Ive been looking at this wallcrete. The pics look awesome. A manchester training day looks on the cards for me..........

Status
Not open for further replies.