Wallcrete at The Harrogate Flower Show - April 25th - 28th

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PICSbob

Hi

Quick message to let you know that Wallcrete will be on display at the Derby College Stand at the Harrogate Spring Flower Show in April.

If you're in the Yorkshire or surrounding areas and have been thinking about getting yourself on a Wallcrete Training Course, there's no better opportunity to find what it's all about than coming along to the show and seeing it in the flesh (as it were!).

It's a good show anyway so there'll be stacks to look at, but obviously Wallcrete will be the outstanding exhibit!

Remember, this is a big show - literally thousands of homeowners will be seeing Wallcrete for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] time over the 4 days of the show – and most of them will be residents of Yorkshire. (We’ve also had 3 mentions on Radio Derby this week.) So there’ll be some big opportunities out there and good money to be made for the people with the right skills and knowledge. That could be you.

There is a cost to attending the show but we'll refund that to anyone booking a place on a Training Course, providing we have evidence you attended. Our chap on the stand will be itching to get your name and contact details (of course) so if you’re on his list, that’ll be proof enough.

Oh, and one final thing, the name of the chap manning the stand is Mike Baldwin - the 1st person to go up to him and say "Hi, my name is Ken Barlow..." gets a FREE place on a Training Course!!!! (Only the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] person though.)

Here's the link to the Show's web page.

Harrogate Flower Show - Show Gardens

Cheers

Bob

Last edited:
he's the stud muffin casanova from corrie who's rattle half of the boilers in weatherfield

do i get a refund on my course for the idea?

Dunno about that...

Tell you what though - I might consider knocking something off if you wear a Bet Lynch mask! (Photographic proof - next to the Wallcrete display would be required of course!!)

I think anyone would pay to see that.

mgeye-popping.gif

Quick bump for this - reminder that the show is 25th to 28th April.

It's an ideal chance for those of you within a reasonable distance of Harrogate to have a look at a Wallcrete job and see what it's all about.

A picture to whet the appetite...

I) B After Wall.jpg

The Derby College Monastic Mystery Garden has won a Gold Award on the first day!! YAY!! (See reference SG11 on the attached link)Premier Gold record for 2013 show gardens at Harrogate Spring Flower Show | Harrogate-News

The Wallcrete looks great - and guess what it is applied to........

Great effort from Derby College!

Anyone planning on making the trip and visiting?

I might make the trip over the weekend - subject to the kids wanting the long drive..... But don;t let that put you off.... lol

Word from the exhib is, there is an innovation award that the Derby College stand is rated highly for - use of Wallcrete to create a stone effect wall....

there are a few other show gardens with natural stone used, and visitors are VERY interested in Wallcrete when they see how thin the walls are!

Looks like everyone will be getting lessons in Garden design....... now where is that number for Morph - I need some lessons....

Status
Not open for further replies.