Wall crete

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashandben

Hi all,
Has anyone actually made money doing this?
I did a course with Artcrete wales about 3-4 years ago, clever stuff yes, but so fiddly and time consuming and me being fussy with it i suppose, could'nt seem to earn anything.
I have about 2 grand+ worth of moulds,tools,colours etc in the corner of my garage going to waste.
Geoff

It,s a string to your bow ,i have seen alot of Pauls work , and think it is a great product ,of which i want to learn more about

£150 cash......................can you show me how to use it before i but it...:RpS_thumbup:

cash, ignore these wind up merchants, there is a market for it, maybe you just have not found the right product coupled with backup and fantastic industry standing in the decorative concrete/render imprinting business

But I'm winning :-0

Cashandben........... Xmas is coming, think of the goodies you can buy your ickle doggie-woggies :)

Hi all,
Has anyone actually made money doing this?
I did a course with Artcrete wales about 3-4 years ago, clever stuff yes, but so fiddly and time consuming and me being fussy with it i suppose, could'nt seem to earn anything.
I have about 2 grand+ worth of moulds,tools,colours etc in the corner of my garage going to waste.
Geoff

Maybe you just need a spark of enthusiasm like you probably had when you did the course. you've done the hard part buy buying all the gear cos its proper pricey. so get ya artistic hat on and get selling that magic render.........:RpS_thumbup:

I'll give you £200 :RpS_thumbup:

£150 cash......................can you show me how to use it before i but it...:RpS_thumbup:

But I'm winning :-0

Cashandben........... Xmas is coming, think of the goodies you can buy your ickle doggie-woggies :)

erm..................how exactly are you winning Al..............:RpS_confused:.is that swirly carpet making you see strange things again .................:RpS_biggrin:

I was winning with my bid of £201 but the posts gone :-0
it was after yours bubbles :RpS_unsure:

And what fantastic product and support in decorative printing company would you be talking about funk master P.! Enlighten us wont you?

Why on earth do i need to sell my molds? i do 3-4 liquid screeds a week, got to much money as it is without selling stuff and making more dosh, anyway i would have to buy something else to fill the corner of my garage..!
BTW i will upload a few pics of my artcrete work at a later date, you can compare notes loike.

Sadly for me the stuff dont work with the welsh weather, BTW Dan i'm pompey born and bred, now living in the land of the reversing sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.