Vimark mono

HLR External Renders

Hiya guys hope you've had a good week and earnt a few quid.
Mono chrome over rasolite base how slow it this stuff any one any info on it ? Is it much slower than parex ?

Thanks guys

Hi

It slower than parex take my word for it I've sprayed a load of it this year , it always over night sprayed 2 weeks ago in 22 degrees c @5.30/ 6pm and was still
Green the next morning and ready for the I bar.
I've also tryed same day in hotter weather this year it was on for 8am And was there at 9pm.

Last edited:
Hi

It slower that parex take my word for it I've sprayed a load of it this year , it always over night sprayed 2 weeks ago in 22 degrees c @5.30/ 6pm and was still
Green the next morning and ready for the I bar.
I've also tryed same day in hotter weather this year it was on for 8am And was there at 9pm.

That's a ball ache.parex is a slow setter but I wouldn't want to use anything slower!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow to set. But in winter no problem spraying a s**t lot on and finishing next day. I'll use it in the winter months. And use weber in summer.

Needs some go faster juice in it , I think they are coming Out with some alex will confirm iam sure, p.s the above was over mono grey fibrous base coat.

Last edited:
Not always, I prefer to be able to get to the job and go steady not rush about like a t**t trying to get gear on the wall and stressing everyone out, so morning scrape and afternoon spray to me is much steadier.

Just putting it out there vimark mono is balls deep great for next days this time of year, can imagine you would need to be sprayed very early in the colder months tho as it was still very green next day can spray it wet with out it slumping ect all in all very happy with it and the finish is fine like monorex gf

What time did u spray it at. And what time did u scratch back next day

We sarted spraying at 4pm it was hot and didn't sleep well that night kept hearing nails down a chalk board and screaching I bar noises coming from the wardrobe but got back on site for 7.20am and was soft so went to cafe back for 8.15 opened her up watched a bit of fake taxi in the back of he van for a bit, we finished at 11 bang on we put 3 sides of a semi detached enjoyed the scrape nice and easy simply blinding blinding

We sarted spraying at 4pm it was hot and didn't sleep well that night kept hearing nails down a chalk board and screaching I bar noises coming from the wardrobe but got back on site for 7.20am and was soft so went to cafe back for 8.15 opened her up watched a bit of fake taxi in the back of he van for a bit, we finished at 11 bang on we put 3 sides of a semi detached enjoyed the scrape nice and easy simply blinding blinding
Don't know where you based mate, but if I do that here with any render I would need a chisel to open it up.

Last month I had to do a panel of 15m2 next day .Aplyed at 16:00 and next morning at 7:30 was hard as shite. Broke two refina scrapes on it and ended up with bumpy finish. I bar was useless.Sounds good that gear tho.i am sure there will be days you can feel blessed for using it

Last month I had to do a panel of 15m2 next day .Aplyed at 16:00 and next morning at 7:30 was hard as shite. Broke two refina scrapes on it and ended up with bumpy finish. I bar was useless.Sounds good that gear tho.i am sure there will be days you can feel blessed for using it
Was that vimark?

Mono Crome

Attachments

• IMG_3530.JPG
    IMG_3530.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 304
Vimark Monochrome in off white 02 colour:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 232
  • Monochrome Eco rend.JPG