Van theft

Members online

dplast

Not posted on here for a long time and i dont know if this has been covered but be carfull if u have a ford transit becuase the scumbags around notts have a key to get into these vans that they get off amazon. Luckly all they got out off my van was dusty but my mate wasnt as lucky he got cleared out.

Not posted on here for a long time and i dont know if this has been covered but be carfull if u have a ford transit becuase the scumbags around notts have a key to get into these vans that they get off amazon. Luckly all they got out off my van was dusty but my mate wasnt as lucky he got cleared out.
I got done not long ago same thing £25 key lost over 5grand. So got a new van now still have to take tools out as they sit outside your house waiting for you to use your key and copy the signal on to a laptop

fa32433b5cb0bfb24c6889319bbc6f4a.jpg

Be careful if you have any new style transits, transit custom or transit connect. That's how easy it is to get it. Two twists opens every door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old van got done .....ok it didn't lock but still stealing . Took me de vault rad n senco gun . Rest of gear was o a job . Fu my thi n g was dogs always bark but I was that pissed I never heard em . Got up next day and saw van was open . Blamed me sen and shut it then realised after search g for radio for a hour what had happened.