van camping

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
And remember no matter what your first job will be ace. They will show you almost everything , but is you who will take it to the top(y).
Ps. Don't take my posts as criticism . I admire you from day one when you mentioned you do the course camping:tanguero:

And remember no matter what your first job will be ace. They will show you almost everything , but is you who will take it to the top(y).
Ps. Don't take my posts as criticism . I admire you from day one when you mentioned you do the course camping:tanguero:
Hi mate...no criticism taken ....think the picture of your trowel was a reference to tiger stripes but was a little lost on me as to which bit of the photo's they referred to (my lack of knowledge i think) ....the camping is harder work than i thought but actually due to being too hot in the night this week while being cold was fine....i just doing what i need to get on.......+ I'm hard as f**k

Hi mate...no criticism taken ....think the picture of your trowel was a reference to tiger stripes but was a little lost on me as to which bit of the photo's they referred to (my lack of knowledge i think) ....the camping is harder work than i thought but actually due to being too hot in the night this week while being cold was fine....i just doing what i need to get on.......+ I'm hard as f**k
We all have done crazy things at sme point . I am sorry only you are not close to London!

It must be decent or you lads would have torn me to pieces!!!

In this game either you sink or swim u got a passion for it but if you stick with it your have days where you think why did I choose plastering done well to stick with it keep it up

I'm officially f**k**g bored now...sitting a pub or macdonalds on your own loses its shine after 4 weeks straight of it.....at least the darts premier league starts tomorrow so something to watch.....watching chelsea v watfors but boring as feck.....and paying £3.50 a pint.....thry'd get lynched for that up norf.

I'm officially f**k**g bored now...sitting a pub or macdonalds on your own loses its shine after 4 weeks straight of it.....at least the darts premier league starts tomorrow so something to watch.....watching chelsea v watfors but boring as feck.....and paying £3.50 a pint.....thry'd get lynched for that up norf.
You only got a few weeks left, then you'll be alright, at least the weather is not too cold for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You only got a few weeks left, then you'll be alright, at least the weather is not too cold for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah weather is just right so shouldnt moan..@pagey....my loval is £2.20 for fosters...thats what im paying £3.50 for..dread to think how much stella would be....might ask just to give myself a chuckle

Yeah weather is just right so shouldnt moan..@pagey....my loval is £2.20 for fosters...thats what im paying £3.50 for..dread to think how much stella would be....might ask just to give myself a chuckle
A minimum of 4.20 I think in London even more expensive in central London even the social clubs are 3.30 now I keep having to get that gold out from under my patio

A minimum of 4.20 I think in London even more expensive in central London even the social clubs are 3.30 now I keep having to get that gold out from under my patio[/QUOTE

Makes me sad....:(....im in romford though not right in london....id go sober if i lived down here.

A minimum of 4.20 I think in London even more expensive in central London even the social clubs are 3.30 now I keep having to get that gold out from under my patio
I was in london for the last Joshua fight. We stayed in a pub 10 mins away and it was about £3.50 for a strongbow. Not that much more expensive than my local.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Very busy at the moment @Lodan but I'll meet you for a beer one day in the Bull in Romford, maybe @markj might be interested ?

Very busy at the moment @Lodan but I'll meet you for a beer one day in the Bull in Romford, maybe @markj might be interested ?
Nice one ...just thinking
image.jpg

I was in london for the last Joshua fight. We stayed in a pub 10 mins away and it was about £3.50 for a strongbow. Not that much more expensive than my local.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
I done a job a one off in Knightsbridge bloke I was working with went fancy a pint I get them 11 quid for 2 pints needless to say we only had one

back home now and just starting my 4th beer...got some good photo's again this week, will post tomorrow......skimmed one of the offices 4m x 3m with 3m high ceilings also had a big inset area similar to what you'd fit built in wardrobe into....not just me another chap aswell....also did barrel ceilings and curved walls.....not ate much today so apologies when im talking utter shite in about an hour:sorprendido3:

I was looking for an old certificate when I found this photo and thought of @Lodan sleeping in his van.

We had to sleep in this caboose, -35 c. :(

View attachment 9783
Looks lovely and toasty that....which one are you by the way and why did you have to sleep there......the other week we had -5 and I had frost on the outside of the sleeping bag so dread to think what -35 eould be like.