V2 Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodders13

Hi, not too sure on what the brand is but have seen a V2 rendering machine up for sale. Are these pumps any good? Does anyone know the spec of them, what kind of things you can pump and rough meterage? Or at least point me to the manufacturer so I can find out? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Owls sold his but yeah he had one for a bit. They are a big machine suited to screed and big render sites cost about 18k new and you tow it on the back of your van. Its made by uniform and its a good machine.
@owls

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you able to get the spares for them still? As in if the guy has it set up for screeding I could get the gun suited for rendering? So less than 2k is good for a machine with only 500 hours?

That is an incredible price. As said above see it working before u buy it. Make sure they put material through it as well. We just had someone buy a Brinkman for that sort of money and took a lot to get working. Still a good price though.

Parts are still available for this machine, let us know if you need any and want us to look around the machine for you and make sure everything is working fine

Ryan

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Are you able to get the spares for them still? As in if the guy has it set up for screeding I could get the gun suited for rendering? So less than 2k is good for a machine with only 500 hours?

yep as the lads have said I did have one.
the only reason I got rid of mine was I have an sp11 aswell, and ive moved away from site work a bit since I bought them.
course you can still get parts for them, the machines still sell new. there the best around for me, the power of the 3 cylinder engine is unreal, I preferred it to my sp11 but the guy buying it wanted the v2 over the sp11,
as regards price 2 k is to cheap, going along the school of thought if somethings to good to be true it usually is. there around 20,000 new with the vat[ that's what I paid for mine new], I sold it for £9300 inc vat last summer. with 400 hours on it was immaculate with the built in power wash and all the laggings etc.
what I would say is get the vin number and Id check it out with utiform direct,[ I can pass you the number of the uk importer if you wish]
a few where stolen in spain a few years ago and are apparently in the uk ,still, 1 was recovered last year in Bristol but a few are still out there and the spanish insurance company still have a claim on them. the importers know them all as theres less than 300 in the uk.
you can put anything through them, mono ,sand cement, flo, 6 bags of monorex at a time. you don't use the gun for screed, its the big 75mm laggings
bad points- there thirsty on red diesel, parts are a chunk of money, sand cement screeds chomp on your rotars and stators, bit cumbersome for domestics.
good points - great for pumping, easy to use, unbelievable power, big hopper.
my favourite machine ive ever used :cool: and ive used nearly every machine out there.

hope the above is some good for yous.

Last edited:
The problem I have at the moment is that the machine is in Scotland and it was going to be sent down. I will try and find out the VIN number though. The guy is offering 14 day return though so not too sure whether it is too good to be true or whether should just bite the bullet and take in to @Plasterers1StopShop and get them to check it over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they? Will have a look at that, give me a call and I will sort it for you. 01242 236699

We have just re-stocked so it may have been a glitch on the system

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I had a bid for a Rendering machine accepted and had what looked like a genuine EBay notification with some garbage about the seller is ebay approved and has insurance. He insisted on payment by money gram not PayPal and viewings or pick up was not possible, it had to be payment first and delivery second. The seller was just outside Aberdeen and he could not meet up as he worked on the rigs. The machine was in a couriers storage depot ready for immediate dispatch apparently.

It was a con. eBay does not accept payment by money gram. View it and check it out before payment. Do PayPal then you have some insurance with eBay.

Last edited:
if someone who owns it knows its worth and was in good nik they wouldnt have let it go for that i dont recon

it had enough bids. if it as worth more it would have fetched a higher price

doesn't always follow suit on ebay, I don't go on it a lot but ive had some good stuff off it, for less than the market value. ive had scaffold and a good quad bike off it. if the right people arnt looking at the right time it goes past some people I guess.
id say the machines worth a good 4 grand as it stands, but I guess its worth what someone will pay.

perhaps they shoulda listed it to show up when you type plastering machine. Get more exposure. I sold a v2 all serviced etc on ebay for about 4k about 3 years ago. some guys came all the way from malta to view it and buy it. They only tried chipping me the clowns. rule number 4 never chip at the till

Status
Not open for further replies.