1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent - job in France, expenses paid

Discussion in 'Public Looking For a Plasterer' started by Rogan Stewart, Nov 7, 2017.

1. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

lol I bet you and Vincey are the same chap :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pagey

Pagey Private Member

Is that another accusation :)

3. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

I thought it was a new game ;)

4. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

Be thankful it was just his chin

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. JessThePlasterer

Celts are pansies I'm a Viking! I'd out rape and pillage em all! And no he's not, he has several milfs on the go he's like a song by the eagles! :LOL:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

Lol, you seen photos with both of us in them

7. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Was their a cat or dog in the picture?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

Are you and Andy spread the same person

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

No

10. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

I think your fibbing

11. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

You big dirty fibber

12. WWBRenovation

WWBRenovation Member

Where is this like button I keep hearing about? Jess I give credit where credit's due... I believe ya. His posts remind me of my father. "Why don't you stop drinking dad? Cause I'm not a quitter!" I got nothing but love for @ marshy, but don't tell him, might go to his head.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. JessThePlasterer

Cue everyone posting popcorn like this...

:popcorn:

14. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Ah well

15. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Funnily enough I was accused off your pal of having fake profiles, but he wouldn't carry on after I called him on it and as usual brushed under the carpet :) looks like someone's moved the rug lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

So would a young boy with an was like the end of a scaffold tube

17. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Ass not was ffs c**ts

18. WWBRenovation

WWBRenovation Member

I know auto correct is killing me. But yes point taken. You've already been chosen as a father figure.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Cockney1

Cockney1 Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Chrispy33uk

Chrispy33uk Active Member

They're not, I've spoke to Andy on the blower...he's a nice guy ;) x

21. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

Contact lenses!!....... buggers to find.........

22. JedtheSpread

JedtheSpread Member

I'm interesetd. Talk to me. Is it still a goer?

23. WWBRenovation

WWBRenovation Member

As far as I know he's still in need. Send him a PM.

24. JedtheSpread

JedtheSpread Member

Done that and no response. I like to tsalk face to face when discussing business

• Like Like x 1
  25. Rogan Stewart

Rogan Stewart New Member

Wow, that was a well spent 15 minutes scanning the banter for useful messages! Educational. If you guys plaster as fast as you shoot the s**t you could've finished the job by now.

I've just got someone local signed up. I'm not sure of the quality, but then, anyone on here I'd not have much chance to review their work anyway. So in the short term I think I'm sorted, plus maybe have a back up plasterer in a few days if the rumours about number one are true.

So WWB - thanks for the support, it was great to talk to someone who obviously knows their trade well and cares.
    Apologies to the others who tried to get in touch, I've never used the forum before, which is why I left my email for you. I haven't received any PMs (I think because I'm a new member).

For your info *everyone* this was a 100% genuine request. At this time of year everyone is trying to get their apartments done for the winter ski rental season. The area isn't that big, so getting people to travel an hour to and from work is a bit tricky, but possible. I'm not there - I work remotely, so trying to search France from my computer is not easy... If the plastering doesn't get done now - the joiners can't finish, the decorators can't get in, the furnishing can't get done, and I don't get my Christmas and New Year rental. I had offered a crew from Glasgow £4k +accommodation and +ferries to do the job (they have done a lot of work for a mate), but they couldn't get out for another week - which blows my schedule. If anyone fancies good money - this is the time of year to head to the Alps for pre-ski season work. The plaster is different - be prepared because products are harder to get in France (if you don't have the contacts) and in the Alps there are less outlet's again - doubly hard.

Obviously deposit up front, would never ask someone to drive out there without that!

So now I'm signing out, thanks for good times.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

If you would of mentioned the 4K to start I would be knocking on your door as we speak xx let us know how you get on

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

What a nice man...good to see that he’s sorted after the panic.

• Like Like x 1
  28. 120 m2 of skim coat (£33) m2 Jesus Christ I’ve just s**t my pants:((
    Accommodation ferry ect..
    Any chance of a bit of fuel for the drive over and a couple of days sking on the slopes finished off with a couple of lap dancers back at the digs??;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Glad you got sorted out post pics of the finished job (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Don’t worry marshy I’m jumping in aswell will send you the pics of the after hours party with lovely ladies;)

• Like Like x 1
  31. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Good man

32. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Seems like a nice a chap and good job for someone :D Glad you are sorted (hopefully)