Urgent - job in France, expenses paid

Members online

More lies, like what I said what premium products)
Mate you do know BG plasters have been used all over the world? Abu Dhabi, Caribbean, and Europe, my original point was why bother when can use some locally sourced materials I wouldn’t be bothered one bit , I’d even try Knauf over there

Mate you do know BG plasters have been used all over the world? Abu Dhabi, Caribbean, and Europe, my original point was why bother when can use some locally sourced materials I wouldn’t be bothered one bit , I’d even try Knauf over there
You said BG sent him some premium products I asked what they were? Stop making a c**t of yourself and answer the question or stop telling lies ffs

Tbh I don’t think you’ve ever hit the like or agree button on me
I have liked something I'm sure of it and I doubt I've agreed with anything because I don't agree with much you say, I rarely say hello to new members coz I can't be arsed, I actually don't really know how to send a pm with out going round the houses, I rarely comment on stuff that's been asked a lot of times I will leave that to you coz your usually repeating what I've wrote. I've been on here ten years soon and before that another forum for a good few years so I have read most things and replied to most things. I just like o keep an eye on this place and point out lies which is where you come in :) I also watch out for people promoting stuff for a back hander and that's also where you come in so aslong as you carry on so will I xx

I have family in Grimsby,they are called the Drakes,are they known by any of your relatives,what's your surname Vincey,and I will give them a call or look them up on line,it's only a small place Grimsby,any time I watch Jeremy Kyle they are always on from there,so what's there name.t**t.

Bloke probably under pressure hence why he ain’t come across that well some could make it work and if your interested give him a call geezer had a right load of abuse

That’s my take on it anyway

Yes I’m going soft

I have family in Grimsby,they are called the Drakes,are they known by any of your relatives,what's your surname Vincey,and I will give them a call or look them up on line,it's only a small place Grimsby,any time I watch Jeremy Kyle they are always on from there,so what's there name.t**t.
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde aka @flynnyman

Bloke probably under pressure hence why he ain’t come across that well some could make it work and if your interested give him a call geezer had a right load of abuse

That’s my take on it anyway

Yes I’m going soft

Going ?

And by the way,if you are on here promoting your favourite new plasteting wonder tool or material then you should be telling other members you are being paid ,have you ever received free tools or materials as a payment for your free ads on here,it's a yes or no answer.

Charlie?? Showing my age now

Lol..f**k me the geezer must be pissing his self laughing at the amount of bitching messages you lot are chucking at each other;)
MARSHY talks a lot of sense he’s obviously “old school” and knows his stuff..
The geezer is f**k**g dreaming if he thinks anyone on here is going to drive to France with a van full of powder own tools ect!!come on m8 France is a f**k**g big place??are you telling us you can’t get a Plasterer in France ??;)

He has a passion for the trade that's sadly lacking in this day and age
He does, agreed. There’s a lot I like about flynny but his anger and hatred towards someone else who is even more passionate about the trade is childish and pathetic. It’s borderline psychotic.

He does, agreed. There’s a lot I like about flynny but his anger and hatred towards someone else who is even more passionate about the trade is childish and pathetic. It’s borderline psychotic.
I think it's banter. That's why I suggested they get a room and f**k each other. I like @Vincey too infactits only some of the newbies or vultures that make me want to punch things

How do you know they have used these plasters in the country's you mentioned,you are one twisted t**t

No one can deny vincey is passionate about the game, however he tells some very tall stories, and promotes shamelessly anything and everything.

It would take paying me the next 6 weeks doe I’ve got booked in plus a good drink to even get me interested this side of xmas your be very lucky to get anyone everyone I know is flat out and people want jobs done before xmas

Just think maybe bloke is right under it Mrs on his case tradesmen messing him about and maybe thinking he got a few quid I’m gonna hit him for more if not I be on my toes although on the flip side of that there could of been extras changes delays ect hence why the original bloke asked for more doe we will never know will we but I think let the emotion over ride and give the bloke a chance to come back and let him explain a bit more and maybe not in heat of moment and less stressed and maybe just maybe could be a good job for someone

Even with ferry and digs paid it’s a long way to go back if your promised a bank transfer get Home and it ain’t there

Love
Pagey

It would take paying me the next 6 weeks doe I’ve got booked in plus a good drink to even get me interested this side of xmas your be very lucky to get anyone everyone I know is flat out and people want jobs done before xmas

Just think maybe bloke is right under it Mrs on his case tradesmen messing him about and maybe thinking he got a few quid I’m gonna hit him for more if not I be on my toes although on the flip side of that there could of been extras changes delays ect hence why the original bloke asked for more doe we will never know will we but I think let the emotion over ride and give the bloke a chance to come back and let him explain a bit more and maybe not in heat of moment and less stressed and maybe just maybe could be a good job for someone

Even with ferry and digs paid it’s a long way to go back if your promised a bank transfer get Home and it ain’t there

Love
Pagey
Cash on completion

Love
Pagey
Always get paid either cash or transfer day before you leave.

My mum and her siblings bought a barn house in Brittany in 1990 when they were pissed. It's not been touched apart from the roof. I'm itching to get over there when they sort inheritance stuff out between themselves. That would be an awesome TPF road trip. Accommodation would be a caravan but there's a few here would be home from home! :LOL:
Can we just go and kind of get loved up and married and s**t?? :rayos::love:

No one can deny vincey is passionate about the game, however he tells some very tall stories, and promotes shamelessly anything and everything.
Don’t all advertising companies, radio stations, tv, billboards, newspapers. Take what you want from it and make your own opinion.
Maybe he was hoping for a job at BG. I think that’s where flynnys hatred stems from. He missed his chance for one reason or another and Vince got a chance. :coffe:

You have done the work and built up trust with the customer so shouldn't be an issue
That’s why I like recommendation Work as you know they will roughly know what you charge as their mate has told them what it cost and they have seen your work so half the battle is already won