Tyzack trowels

Members online

tyzack sold out years ago, to one of the inferior brands who rebranded their trowels.
the top tyzack trowel was the centenary single or double shank banana or straight handle.

tyzack sold out years ago, to one of the inferior brands who rebranded their trowels.
the top tyzack trowel was the centenary single or double shank banana or straight handle.
Mines a centenary banana handle, worn but lovely

Mines a centenary banana handle, worn but lovely
Hi dropsalot they do a14-+13inch on eBay old style wooden handle or new straight rubber handle under £20 going to give them a try if no good make good floor scrapers

Plasterman they do 13or 14inch old wooden handle or new rubber
There an excellent trowel I got both 14 inch for skimming 13 inch for floating. For £18 quid absolute bargain easily as good as MT and nice and light

There an excellent trowel I got both 14 inch for skimming 13 inch for floating. For £18 quid absolute bargain easily as good as MT and nice and light
Plaster man have you got wooden handle or rubber do they wear in sharp like mt? They look good mt are good but take a tad to wear in I got an ox 14inch stainless just worn in that was only £23 nice trowel

in the old days tysacks were 1 of the leading brands --------- the rolls Royce of trowels---- have nt tested the new 1 so cant really comment