Tyrol spraying

Members online

Screenshot_20170604-201234.png
Screenshot_20170604-201242.png

I have one, similar and it works ok. You have to play with the size of the nozzle and air to get the finish you want . Slower than machine, but quicker than by hand.

The hopper gun works Craig. I did some with my eze compressor. It's not as even as a Tyrol gun but maybe with more practice it could be spot on. I only did a couple of jobs with it.

The hopper gun works Craig. I did some with my eze compressor. It's not as even as a Tyrol gun but maybe with more practice it could be spot on. I only did a couple of jobs with it.
Hhmmm...its just a one off job really. Not sure if I dare risk it then!

Had one years ago, took a bit of getting used to...........need just the right mix, after a bit of practice it was ok.

I had one and got a decent finish with it using an eze compressor but found the seal on the air valve leaked a lot and was causing the compressor to keep stopping and starting, really good finish with it tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love Tyrolean get the mix right and goes on great a bit of a ball ache doing it by hand tho,
r*f*n* do a spray hopper with hoses am tempted to buy one myself.

What i would of done for one of these over the years.... spinning them hand ones round and round and round and round and round ...... bored thinking about it.