Trowel Wallets

Members online

philly2017

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had used Trowel Wallets before? We are a relatively new business and have some really innovative new products for the plastering trade. Check us out - http://bit.ly/2pwWK1b

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.

My mate has one. Does the job. Hangs up in the van aswell. I thought it wouldn't be for me. But seen his and it made me change my mind about them. I'd give it a (y)

I like them but at to pricey for plasterers to fork out were a tight bunch of c###s think you would do well with a cheaper version. in plástic or something

Doesn't for me either
Me neither

Anyways these haven't took my fancy tbh , don't know why ,probably eveytime ive looked at them can't see one I'd get my trowels in that i use. Probably a good idea though especially if you have a few flex trowels

Me neither

Anyways these haven't took my fancy tbh , don't know why ,probably eveytime ive looked at them can't see one I'd get my trowels in that i use. Probably a good idea though especially if you have a few flex trowels
Would be good for flex. Trowel, but they are like half the price of it. Not that badly in need of it for my flex trowels, just leave them in my tool box when don't need them

Me neither

You sent an email asking for freebies and a t shirt and got told to fk off didn't you?

You sent an email asking for freebies and a t shirt and got told to fk off didn't you?
You stick to adidas and gola pal never mind what I'm doing

Just trying to remember if I turned Flynnys share links button off or not, sod it I'll check in the morning

IMG_4515.PNG

You lie so much, here they are anyway

Watch this space