trowel an square

Small tool
download (27).jpg

had a look Greg I've already got one of them that's a leaf an square the one in the pic is the trowel an sqaure mate small tool just covers the both of em

had a look Greg I've already got one of them that's a leaf an square the one in the pic is the trowel an sqaure mate small tool just covers the both of em
I bought the wider one but have margin trowels and all sorts of gubbins and always manage to sort anything out

the only reasoning askin I had one for years butt some cuunt has decided to help themselves to my tool bag last week an a few things have gone missing fukers I will chop there fukin hands off the wankers

If anybody touches my stuff my face says everything and they put it back down!! Hate those who don't have a full kit. Not on about those new to the trade and learning I'm on about supposed professionals

I'm very careful and protective over my stuff. If somebody asks me then it's fine so long as it's brought back clean and where they found it but my trowels no f**k**g chance touch those and I'l grab my lump hammer to introduce to your teeth. Other trades have no clues as to how long it takes to break in a new trowel and look after it etc

Lost about 3 of them, well people going into ur bag and not bringing it back. Same as snips, pointers, scratchers and border trowels. Does my nut.
Just be a bad tempered f**k*r like me. If some asks to borrow anything just say so long as you get anal from their missus!? Just make sure they arnt G** before saying that tho lol

Just be a bad tempered f**k*r like me. If some asks to borrow anything just say so long as you get anal from their missus!? Just make sure they arnt G** before saying that tho lol
It was worse when was in a bigger squad and they used just help themselves when wasn't in same room as toolbag.

It was worse when was in a bigger squad and they used just help themselves when wasn't in same room as toolbag.
I used to take my dog to work. He was a crazy f**k*r and chain him to anything he guarded it he's dead now bless him but he always s**t everybody up. And made short work of chewing 4x2 lumps of wood

I used to take my missus to work to guard my tools but she pissed everyone off as she knew everything

Last edited: