Tricks & Tips for your Ritmo

Members online

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
I found washing powder to be best to keep your Ritmo clean. Mix it in a bottle with h2o and some vinegar , apply after you have cleaned your Ritmo and leave it on . It will create protection next time you are using the machine and once sprayed water over it you’ll see all the dirt coming off. Visual difference after 3-4 washes. You don’t need any acids or special treatments. And if you are waiting for your extension like me, make the most of your tub meantime ;)
9C370F72-8313-4F31-BE2C-220356683877.jpeg

Last edited:
I found washing powder to be best to keep your Ritmo clean. Mix it in a bottle with h2o and some vinegar , apply after you have cleaned your Ritmo and leave it on . It will create protection next time you are using the machine and once sprayed water over it you’ll see all the dirt coming off. Visual difference after 3-4 washes. You don’t need any acids or special treatments. And if you are waiting for your extension like , make the most of your tub;)
View attachment 19798
I like the tub, or manhole riser what some use cheap and cheerful (y)

I found washing powder to be best to keep your Ritmo clean. Mix it in a bottle with h2o and some vinegar , apply after you have cleaned your Ritmo and leave it on . It will create protection next time you are using the machine and once sprayed water over it you’ll see all the dirt coming off. Visual difference after 3-4 washes. You don’t need any acids or special treatments. And if you are waiting for your extension like me, make the most of your tub meantime ;)
View attachment 19798

quite a good cheap way of a hopper extender

I have a 25 ltr water container cut in half sideways. Then holes drilled to match the hopper grid squares.

Put your bucket coat in the cut down container and the bucket coat drips through the holes lealing your hopper grid plate clean.

I used hot 22mm pipe for creating the holes. The heat makes the holes fluted.

View attachment 19798
@MikeAtthis Is the ritmos guru it's so clean even a nun would lick it's b*ll***s and maybe Mike's too??

View attachment 19798
are u using it single phase mode there

I use a switchable g4. never have problems with the d63 slimline. one cable for power and 1 for water pump and compressor. booom