The next dates for Wallcrete Practical Training are:-

Newbury
Thursday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] September 2012
Thursday 25[SUP]th[/SUP] October 2012-08-31

Sheffield
Wednesday 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] October 2012-08-31

Manchester
Wednesday 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September 2012

The cost including your Installation Guide, Certificate of Attendance and the best practical advice and support service available, remains only £50 plus vat per person.

To book your places please call (the lovely) Clare on 01635 202224.

I would recommend taking a day out of your life to learn something which will add to your business, I went to sheffield on wednesday and enjoyed myself I also heard someone say Marra in real life. I recon there is a definate market for it and also will give you that edge over other plasterers who only skim :)

Just like to mirror what my marra Flynnymarra was saying about the course and the product and also about being a marra...........The course is a steal for £60. top notch instruction from Paul and the product is mustard, they chuck in a butty and a brew. Whats not to like...........:RpS_thumbsup:

I think they want to keep it to their self , they must be on to something :RpS_sneaky: i better book up sooner rather then later :RpS_thumbup:

Beers ! night before sounds good to me ! what time does the training start and finish Paul ?

I go down the night before and have a,couple of beers, much better than trying to get there in the morning traffic and much less tiring

Yeah i got that one a bit mixed up Paul remember :rolleyes)
I booked for the night after you :RpS_biggrin:

So out in Newbury with JJ & Irish_spread for a few diet cokes it was :RpS_thumbsup:

hopefully will b going to the 3rd of oct one at sheffield,think this looks brill.all the pcs i've seen on here of warriors work are amazing.

Expensive ones mate !
In the centre, there's The Queens, Bacon Arms(shudder) Chequers, couple of tavelodges, usual b&b's surrounding areas, need to book early though mate, they soon fill up, just google hotels in Newbury, the first two are in the centre and seem to ne used by contractors,(above a pub)

Paul , i wanted so much to come up to Newbury ,just mad here ,7 day weeks ,what you guys do with brick effect render blows me away ,i want to learn and i would be a fool not to ,i will meet you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.