Tool time

Sounds great mate...thanks for the info. Could do with investing in some new kit :)
Try go to a show mate massively worth it, KSS was 50 quid less at DM toolshow what I paid on Monday. There's toolfair coming up in London and up north too in Manchester or Coventry I think.

Try go to a show mate massively worth it, KSS was 50 quid less at DM toolshow what I paid on Monday. There's toolfair coming up in London and up north too in Manchester or Coventry I think.

Bollox, missed the Cov one...only 10 mins from the Ricoh! Was thinking of getting a TS55, but the last 12mths Ive been doing a fair bit of landscaping type jobs with a relative and would have sat gathering dust. Been a nice change and helps with the skill set but back inside and doing refurbs now.

Bollox, missed the Cov one...only 10 mins from the Ricoh! Was thinking of getting a TS55, but the last 12mths Ive been doing a fair bit of landscaping type jobs with a relative and would have sat gathering dust. Been a nice change and helps with the skill set but back inside and doing refurbs now.
Ts55 is a good buy even if you only use it periodically

A new folding Stanley knife was my most recent buy.
My s*p*r*lex is a few years old now and am thinking of trying a mediflex?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Do it. Haven't looked near s*p*r*lex since got the medi.