Thistle Durafinish

Members online

I taught for a few years and NVQ1 Plastering does not exist.
There was an apprentice years ago, who wanted to he. Bricklayer, yet was doing plastering ar college/tech, and could have swore he was in level one. He was meant to have been in the slow class, unless there was a different level 2 class for the lower ability lads?

There was an apprentice years ago, who wanted to he. Bricklayer, yet was doing plastering ar college/tech, and could have swore he was in level one. He was meant to have been in the slow class, unless there was a different level 2 class for the lower ability lads?
Level 1 in Bricklaying but not plastering

Level 1 in Bricklaying but not plastering

c3eb2c2bc613e88f7c38df6638817976.png

I got this message (Saturday) unless he is mistaken ? He's put level 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The level 1 skill test used to be float & set a wall 4 mtrs sq, board & skim same area and a fibrous cast of a ceiling Rose but that was a few yrs back now.

Just done 130 room student block in Bristol with Purefinish and Durafinish. The Purefinish is the best finish I've used from BG. Finishesd lovely really impressed. Now Dura hmmm. Reminds me of board adhesive for dabbing. Gotta mix it wet or it's like laying on chewing gum. Get it flat quick or your in trouble. Fills in like s**t when you get to that stage where its really pulled in and you get that feedback through your steel trowel letting you know you have a high spot there's no grinding it back, it's staying. You gotta get the final trowel at just the right time or you get a rough texture to the finish. Long learning curve with Dura. You can get a good finish once you get the hang of it. Given a choice I would.taje multi or pure over Dura every time

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk