thermal insulating wall

roadrunner

Hi
Need some info about insulating a wall. Its a brick gable wall without cavity, just a single brick. Inside a room
obviously problem with moist and mould.
I can do that with thermal plasterboards 37mm from inside, fix plasterboards with foam instead drywall adh. Client asking me about a waterproof membrane Tremco Onecoat. Anyone knows and use this stuff and can share exp. Some details about applying etc.? Please

Regards

Hi
Need some info about insulating a wall. Its a brick gable wall without cavity, just a single brick. Inside a room
I can do that with thermal plasterboards 37mm from inside, fix plasterboards with foam instead drywall adh. Client asking me about a waterproof membrane Tremco Onecoat. Anyone knows and use this stuff and can share exp. Some details about applying etc.? Please

Regards
How Coyote doing these days ?

Hi

Regards

If there is no damp slap em up with instastick. Make sure you use PIR boards with intgrated vapour control layer. Tell them that ventilation and changing habits that cause moisture in the house are just as important...recommended high flow rate extractor in kitchen/bathroom - trickle vents - dehumidifier with clothes drying function if drying clothes inside - PIV system - opening the window slightly when heavy breathing e.g. having a w**k