The Beauty of Bank Hols

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Up early today, on it like a car bonnet , most people are off work for bank holiday relaxing, losers , cruised to work this morning no traffic at all , paradise, and better still it's peeing it down with rain anyway,

:numberone:

Up early today, on it like a car bonnet , most people are off work for bank holiday relaxing, losers , cruised to work this morning no traffic at all , paradise, and better still it's peeing it down with rain anyway,

Get a life! :D :hola:

Just in now vin,were are you at bud?

Oh the joys of being at home , cutting the grass or washing the car maybe even a trip to a diy store for you losers who are off

I'm off today as Mrs Marshys Birthday. Not much planned mind as she needs to take Meds as having an op tomorrow and won't be well for few days so I'm having to stay home to do school runs and keep tabs on Mrs Marshy etc. Just hope she gets fixed as she's been unwell for some time.

Oh the joys of being at home , cutting the grass or washing the car maybe even a trip to a diy store for you losers who are off

Still in my bed. I'll ride the wife. Then I'll watch few episodes of Prison Break. Then ride the wife again. Get something to eat. Watch more prison break. That's the plan. It won't happen tho.

I hope the neighbours weren't planning any lie ins today. There's a troop of shaved monkeys climbing around putting up scaffolding at Imago towers. :sorprendido3:

I hope the neighbours weren't planning any lie ins today. There's a troop of shaved monkeys climbing around putting up scaffolding at Imago towers. :sorprendido3:

The neighbourhood is now being treated to a medley of Whitney Huston's hits being sung in a very loud Brummie accent. Because I'm up anyway it's funny, I doubt it'd be that amusing if I was trying to sleep, and I imagine it'd be a bit of a mood killer if you were planning on getting jiggy wid it. :tarjetaroja:

Plan f**k*d already. 2 kids in the bed now and Mickey mouse on tv
The neighbourhood is now being treated to a medley of Whitney Huston's hits being sung in a very loud Brummie accent. Because I'm up anyway it's funny, I doubt it'd be that amusing if I was trying to sleep, and I imagine it'd be a bit of a mood killer if you were planning on getting jiggy wid it. :tarjetaroja:
Let's hope none of them have air rifle:estudioso:

You can't beat bank holiday, no traffic, parking is free so as congestion charge, like a dream

You can't beat bank holiday, no traffic, parking is free so as congestion charge, like a dream
Need to think about something else when you go to sleep at night :estudioso:
IMG_6729.JPG

No Wetherspoons near you? Just follow the zombie like drunks and they will show you the way lol fry up and a pint £5 I think?
There's a coffee place open down the road and coop and Saintsbury's no pubs just yet, trying to finish early tho, but no pub allowed

No Wetherspoons near you? Just follow the zombie like drunks and they will show you the way lol fry up and a pint £5 I think?
When the fuk did that start over there??thought that was just a holiday thing over here, think I was prob 20 last time I thought it was good idea to get up and drink some more. Fuk that!!

When the fuk did that start over there??thought that was just a holiday thing over here, think I was prob 20 last time I thought it was good idea to get up and drink some more. Fuk that!!
Where I used to live if I nipped to the bank early doors you would see them all fagging it outside 8am waiting to go in??

Still in my bed. I'll ride the wife. Then I'll watch few episodes of Prison Break. Then ride the wife again. Get something to eat. Watch more prison break. That's the plan. It won't happen tho.

Up at 6.30 to go in today, other guy didn't turn up at my door at 7.15. Waited until after 8 for him then called it a day off. Brought the misses back upstairs, got the bag slapped for 15mins then tried to get back asleep. Could I sleep again, could I f**k :(

Now for good shower to wash the smell of fanny of my hands and face then Going to look at few doer upper cottages for sale today instead now that I can't sleep.

Up at 6.30 to go in today, other guy didn't turn up at my door at 7.15. Waited until after 8 for him then called it a day off. Brought the misses back upstairs, got the bag slapped for 15mins then tried to get back asleep. Could I sleep again, could I f**k :(

Now for good shower to wash the smell of fanny of my hands and face then Going to look at few doer upper cottages for sale today instead now that I can't sleep.
I got a cup of tea. So far

Where I used to live if I nipped to the bank early doors you would see them all fagging it outside 8am waiting to go in??
Yup just feeling sick thinking about it.
When young the craic surpassed any thoughts of hangovers but now I remember them so vividly it's rare for me to be caught out.
New year being last time.

We'll all prep works done just a tiny dinner break then bosh on a super mix , just thinking saved myself a fortune today bet loads of you offers went shopping with the mrs in the end , spending money on stuff you don't need

We'll all prep works done just a tiny dinner break then bosh on a super mix , just thinking saved myself a fortune today bet loads of you offers went shopping with the mrs in the end , spending money on stuff you don't need
You sound bitter :estudioso:

And what? You went cruising today what's new?

Got up early, cuppa, nice walk with the dogs, caught up with Versailles on the telly, nice shower, nuvva cuppa and made the mrs and me some lovely poached eggs on toast for a bit of brekky before a really long walk.........no phoners, no groaners........magic .......four day week should be compulsory......