taking a dump in the van

Status
Not open for further replies.
youv had a proper bad upbringing mate !! do you really stand up to wipe your arse??:RpS_scared:

Not quite the same thing but back when I was an apprentice my gaffer would take me to work,set me up on the job and then go and have a stinking s**t before going on to another job. It was eye watering/vomit inducing stuff and the the customer would come back after the school run and give ME a look of disgust lol.

Not quite the same thing but back when I was an apprentice my gaffer would take me to work,set me up on the job and then go and have a stinking s**t before going on to another job. It was eye watering/vomit inducing stuff and the the customer would come back after the school run and give ME a look of disgust lol.

:RpS_lol:

ive had a bad upbringing you stick your hand down the toilet to wipe your arse some how i think my ways cleaner

ive had a bad upbringing you stick your hand down the toilet to wipe your arse some how i think my ways cleaner

Do you also pull your trousers down around your ankles at the urinals?

[video=youtube_share;XjmTllVMkHY]http://youtu.be/XjmTllVMkHY[/video]

I think we're getting to the 'bottom' of the barrel when it's coming down to arguing about ar$e wiping techniques FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:RpS_scared:

:RpS_lol: honest do you stand up to wipe ya shitta?:RpS_scared:

Do you also pull your trousers down around your ankles at the urinals?

[video=youtube_share;XjmTllVMkHY]http://youtu.be/XjmTllVMkHY[/video]

danny please tell me thats a vid you and ya mates made just for the laff and you didnt go searching for it :RpS_lol:

:RpS_lol: honest do you stand up to wipe ya shitta?:RpS_scared:

danny please tell me thats a vid you and ya mates made just for the laff and you didnt go searching for it :RpS_lol:
i stand as well dosent every1 ?

its alright ive done some research and its a 50 50 kind of thing some sit some stand sitting seems like some contortionism is envolved but ill give it a shot next time and keep ya updated kind of like a bog blog:RpS_wink:

Does anyone look for 'elbow marks' on womens' knees when they come out of the bogs?
It's one of my favourite sports :RpS_thumbup:

one for the sitters !, do you wipe from the front between your legs, or do you come in from the back (ass) with your wiping hand .........

FFS that is not a nice pic ya fncking idiot :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

this is the problem i see with sitting wipe from the back and the papers always behind you makeing it akward to keep a track of how clean ya aris is wipe from the front and you have ya balls and knob dragging all up ya arm all the time plus ya hand is about a foot down the bog

this is the problem i see with sitting wipe from the back and the papers always behind you makeing it akward to keep a track of how clean ya aris is wipe from the front and you have ya balls and knob dragging all up ya arm all the time plus ya hand is about a foot down the bog

So you reach between your legs to wipe like a lady might?

i will share a thing with my fellow trowel meisters, Johnson's baby wipes a very soothing on the ring-piece after a hot curry i find ..... and there good to have handy if the tissue splits and your fingers go though and its Tea time lol.......

i will share a thing with my fellow trowel meisters, Johnson's baby wipes a very soothing on the ring-piece after a hot curry i find ..... and there good to have handy if the tissue splits and your fingers go though and its Tea time lol.......

When I lived at home I came in from the boozer and my ring-piece was STINGING so I jumped in the shower to wash me arse. It wakened me mam (it was late like) and she asked me what the fk I was doing so I told her I thought I had piles so I was washing me arse like you would do eh.................The next night, gets in from work and she had some pile cream with an applicator (think mini mastic tube with pointy nozzle on the end)
"Err, what's that?" I asked her cautiously.
"It's Jimmys' pile cream" says me ma, "I've brought it round for you to use"
(Jimmy was an old boy she was a carer for )

"And" I asked her with utter bewilderment "Do you think I'm shoving THAT THING up my arse after he's used it???????"

With tears in her eyes and mine we established that he hadn't used it but I still declined the offer :RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.