Step Ladders... Yep I fell

So building my garden office I have been using a tower and all is well but I was too lazy to move the tower and instead used a set of steps...

After a few minutes on them I am thrown off them and land on my back on to of them...

I have hurt my back my wrist is not broken but severe soft tissue damage and I gave myself whiplash... Oh and for good measure I stuffed my impact driver into my sturman ( I think thats what you call it)

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-02 at 11.01.02.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-02 at 11.01.022.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-02 at 09.55.18.jpg

That's a sore one mate, hope you heal quickly.
On the bright side @John j will take those steps off your hands for a tenner, give him a couple of weeks to save up for them.
Be at least a month mate and that's being optimistic ! At least they'll be finding a new home though (y)

Last edited:
So building my garden office I have been using a tower and all is well but I was too lazy to move the tower and instead used a set of steps...

After a few minutes on them I am thrown off them and land on my back on to of them...

I have hurt my back my wrist is not broken but severe soft tissue damage and I gave myself whiplash... Oh and for good measure I stuffed my impact driver into my sturman ( I think thats what you call it)

View attachment 75591

View attachment 75592

View attachment 75593
How tight do you have your watch